- Home Delivery. Langdon, Philip // Planning;Oct98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p10
Argues that American communities will fight to keep their post offices downtown. Struggle of communities in Madison, Connecticut; Postal service in Washington, Missouri; Comments from industry officials. INSET: Community crossroads.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY. Chiang, Mona // Science World;9/22/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p4
Reports the opening of an underwater post office in Hideaway Island, Vanuatu in September 2003.
- Ocean Post Offices. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;7/16/2004, Vol. 195 Issue 3, p24
Provides information on ocean post offices in Great Britain.
- Point of view: Post offices in the year 2,000. Hibbard, Theodore // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;02/13/98, Vol. 182 Issue 7, p45
Opinion. Predicts the state of post office stations in the United States in the year 2000. Merchandise available in post offices aside from stamps; Trend toward increasing number of goods found in post offices.
- Top Southeastern Arizona post offices. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;11/18/96, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p8
Lists the top post offices in Southeastern Arizona. Name and address of firm; Revenue in 1995 and 1996; Mail volume in 1995 and 1996; Volume percentage change; Population served; Name of postmaster.
- Foreign Post Offices in Palestine, Part 1. Ray, Samuel // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;12/28/2007, Vol. 201 Issue 26, p23
The article explores the history of foreign post offices in Palestine.
- Foreign Post Offices in Palestine, Part 2. Ray, Samuel // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;1/4/2008, Vol. 202 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on foreign post offices in Palestine and their stamps including the French posts and British posts.
- Top southeastern Arizona post offices. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;11/24/97, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p12
Presents a chart of the top southeastern Arizona post offices ranked according to revenues as of fiscal year 1997. Rank for 1996 and 1997; Name of the post office; 1997 revenue.
- All Quiet Today on Tinian. Pendleton, Steve // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;4/10/2009, Vol. 204 Issue 15, p5
The article focuses on the post offices in Tinian, Northern Mariana Islands.