Lincoln Electric System Gets Green Light for $180M to Handle Demand
- Philadelphia Authorizes $295M Anti-Blight Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports that the Philadelphia City Council in Philadelphia, Pennyslvania unanimously authorized the sale of an estimated $295 million in anti-blight bonds by the Redevelopment Authority. Provisions that are opposed by Mayor John Street in the bill; Details regarding the legislation which was...
- Houston OKs Bond Deal; Morgan Stanley Co-Manager. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p36
Reports on approval of the sale of million dollar revenue bonds through syndicate Morgan Stanley & Co. by Houston, Texas City Council. Refund of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds through the sale; Underwriters for the sale deal; Recommendation of city councilman Mark Ellis to change...
- Land Snatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that members of Denver City Council in Denver, Colorado have suggested they might seize several parcels of land pledged as collateral for a multi-million dollar loan the city guaranteed on behalf of Colorado Ocean Journey aquarium which was working through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy. ...
- Harrisburg's Receiver Vote. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p7
The article reports on the plan of the city council of Harrisburg to vote on its financial receiver proposal at a special legislative session in Pennsylvania on August 31, 2011.
- CALIFORNIA: Record Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p50
Reports on the sale of $5.7 billion of revenue anticipation notes by California's municipal council, as of September 28, 2001. Significance of the proceeds for the state; Views expressed by State Treasurer Philip Angelides on bond sale; Composition of revenue anticipation notes.
- OREGON: Sprucing Up Salem. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p50
Reports that Oregon-based Salem City Council will decide on October 1, 2001 on whether to proceed with plans regarding the sale of bonds as an attempt to revive the economy. Proposed projects included in the plan; Amount recommended by the city staff for projects.
- Honolulu City Council again postpones discussion of wastewater bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p3
Reports on the Honolulu, Hawaii City Council's decision to postpone discussion on a $350 million wastewater system revenue refunding bond issue in its September 23, 1998 meeting. Need for the council to approve the issue before the securities can be sold on behalf of the joint city-county...
- Fund That Marina. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p27
Reports on the decision of the Decatur City Council to use the proceeds from general obligation warrants for road and storm water improvements in Decatur, Alabama.
- Birmingham OKs Offering. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/4/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33560, p9
The article reports that the Birmingham City Council has unanimously approved the issuance of 215 million dollars of revenue bonds for the University of Alabama Health Services Foundation.
- TEXAS: Plano Eyes $125M of Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33856, p7
The article informs that the City Council of Plano, Texas will evaluate a bond package of 125.3 million U.S. dollars for funding several projects including street projects, community and economic development project and parks project.