Visible Supply by State
- Forecasting the Yield on 10-Year State Bonds as Part of the WACC for Regulated Industries. Van Banda, Mark Hartog; Mulder, Machiel // International Research Journal of Applied Finance;Feb2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p174
We assess the power of four different reference periods of historical data (1 day, 1 year, 3 years and 5 years) to predict the future yield on 10 year State bonds of four countries (Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom). Using data on 1993-2012, a period in which financial...
- The 'Illinois Effect' Skews Numbers Lower. Albanese, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p34
Reports on the municipal bond issuance performance in the Middle West. Impact of the combination of tax-exempt and taxable issuance in Illinois on Midwest rankings; Amount of sold municipal bond in Chicago; Increase in bond borrowing in South Dakota.
- N.J. on the Hook for Bankrupt Hospitals Debt-Service Payment. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/7/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33144, p3
The article reports on the effects of St. Mary's Hospital's bankruptcy proceedings on the state government of New Jersey. It notes that the bankruptcy proceedings require the state to give $1.06 million debt service payment on $45.4 million of state contract bonds on September 1, 2009. It...
- Oklahoma Agency Moves Up American Indian Center Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p6
The article reports that Oklahoma Capitol Improvement Authority will issue $25 million of state facilities revenue bonds for the American Indian Cultural Center and Museum. This will be initiated sooner than originally scheduled so construction can continue at the state-owned facility in...
- Minnesota Ready to Go With Bonds for Vikings Stadium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article offers information related to the launch of Minnesota's of state general fund appropriation bonds of worth 468 million U.S. dollars for Minnesota Vikings's new football stadium as of January 9, 2014. It informs that the bonds cover the state's 350 million U.S. dollars share of the...
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p36
Reports on the plans of King County, Washington to sell $109 million of bond anticipation notes in two series. Assigned use of proceeds for number of ongoing capital improvement projects; Insurance ratings for the bond issues; Plans to issue more debt in next six to 12 months as of September...
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.