McPeak Stays on Board
- Wright McPeak to speak at executive breakfast. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/3/2006, Issue 323525, p1
The article reports that Sunne Wright McPeak, the Secretary of the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency in California, will be the keynote speaker at the Business Executive Breakfast on March 8, 2006. McPeak will discuss in her speech several strategies on successfully achieving economic...
- McPeak: Collaboration is the key to success. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/10/2006, Issue 323528, p1
The article discusses the speech of California Business, Transportation and Housing Agency Secretary Sunne W. McPeak delivered before a group of local business leaders at a Business Executive Breakfast meeting. According to McPeak, the area may experience unprecedented economic growth if the...
- State of the State. // Orange County Business Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p63
This article reports that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is about to get on the housing bandwagon with a major initiative next year. Sunne W. McPeak, Schwarzenegger's secretary for Business Transportation and Housing, said the governor intends to change state law to require each city...
- CALIFORNIA TRANSPORTATION FUNDS TO BE TIED TO HOUSING. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;May/Jun2004, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the link between state transportation dollars and housing construction in California. Plans of Business, Transportation and Housing Secretary Sunne Wright McPeak to house its workers when she reviews the highway and transit projects; Budget allotted by the government to the 2000...
- Biz Czar Pushes Plan For State's About-Face. Jones, Rene'e Beasley // San Diego Business Journal;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the proposal made by Sunne W. McPeak, the state's business, transportation and housing secretary, in remedying the budget deficit in California. Importance of reforming the relationship between state and local governments; Need to provide adequate housing; Advantage of improving the...
- Nominations need for CU's board. // Consumer Reports;Aug90, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p506
Discusses `Consumer Reports' Board of Directors. What it consists of; What it does; Board members whose terms expire next year; How to nominate someone to the board.
- Fifteen Candidates File For Edwards Aquifer Authority Board. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p8
The article reports that 15 candidates filed applications for the Edwards Aquifer Authority Board of Directors in San Antonio, Texas.
- OKLAHOMA STATE CHAPTER EARNS GOVERNING BOARD SEAT. // Exceptional Children;Mar1958, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p320
The article reports that president Earl Blank and vice president Katherine Perry and all their co-workers earned a seat on the governing board of Oklahoma State Chapter in Oklahoma.
- Members sought for LWA Board. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p5
The article reports that the current members of the Lake Whitney Arts (LWA) Board of Directors in Texas will be having elections of new directors and additional community members on the board which are scheduled on December 20, 2008.