Report: State Officials Eye Projected GDP and Hope for Better Times
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // Canada Petrochemicals Report;2010, p30
The article presents the economic forecast for the petrochemical industry in Canada in 2010. According to the Canadian Chemical Producers Association (CCPA) report, the sales of basic petroleum chemicals and resins have reached up to 35% year-on-year in value. It is speculated that the real...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
The article presents a table highlighting some economic indicators of China and North East Asia including countries like Hong Kong Taiwan and South Korea for the years 2001 and 2002. The forecasts of gross domestic product and inflation for the years 2003 and 2004 has been given.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article presents economic indicators of various countries of Latin America. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage on year-to-year basis for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents economic forecast for the year 2004 and 2005. Some of the countries...
- France and Germany GDP surprises. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;8/14/2012, p13
The article reports that France and Germany have reported better gross domestic product (GDP) growth than expected by analysts in the second quarter of 2012. The GDP growth of Germany slowed to 0.3 percent during the second quarter as compared to 0.5 percent during the first quarter, but was...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p1
Presents an overview of various economic indicators for four countries of South Asia for 2001 and 2002, and their forecasts for 2003 and 2004. Expected GDP growth rate for 2003 and 2004; Inflation rates observed in 2001; Predicted cash and account balance for 2003 and 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Presents statistics on economic indicators in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea from 2001-04. Rate of the real gross domestic product growth in China in 2001; Percentage of inflation in Taiwan in 2002; Expected percentage of the gross domestic product in South Korea in 2004.
- IRAN: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p2
Provides information on macroeconomic data, gross domestic product and economic forecasts for Iran.
- South Africa: BMI and Consensus Forecasts. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p6
Latest economic indicators from South Africa suggest that domestic demand was subdued for most of H1. The government downgraded its forecasts in the 2003 Budget. Real gross domestic product growth is now forecast to be 3.3% in 2003, although the Treasury still believes that it will expand to...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.