Treasury to Offer $23B In Cash Management Bills
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.875% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 9 billion dollars of nine-day cash management bills at a 4.875 percent high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.29 and the coupon equivalent was 4.949 percent. The low bid was 4.615 percent and the median bid was 4.860 percent....
- Treasury to Offer $20B 17-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of the Treasury concerning its sale on cash management bills. The department will auction $20 billion of 17-day cash management bills on August 29, 2007. Respectively , the closing time for the receipt of non-competitive and...
- Cash Managements Draw 1.940% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the sale of $29 billion of 31-day cash management bills dated August 15, 2008 and due on September 15, 2008 at a 1.940% high tender rate by the Treasury Department in the U.S. 2.37 was the bid to cover ratio and 1.970% was the coupon equivalent. Tenders totaled...
- Treasury to Offer $15B Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p2
Reports on the plan of the Department of Treasury for an auction of 13-day cash management bills in the U.S
- 17-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.070% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32597, p2
The article reports on the sale of $17 billion 17-day cash management bills dated March 30 and by the Treasury Department in the U.S. It is sold at a 5.070 percent high tender rate. 2.76 was the bid to cover ratio and the coupon equivalent was 5.167 percent. The price was 99.760583. The low bid...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.750%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p2
Reports the auction of four-weeks bills of the Treasury Department in the U.S. Rate of the bid-to-cover ratio; Acceptance of the competitive tenders at low rate; Percentage of the median yield.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.715%, 1.810%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p2
Reports on the tender rates of the U.S. Treasury's discount bills as of February 2002. Coupon equivalents of the bills; Median bid on the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.