Jobless Claims Rise 3,000 to 394,000
- Initial Jobless Claims Up 1,000 to 308,000 in Week Ended Sept. 28. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Labor has reported that the jobless claims has increased to 308,000 for the week ending September 28, 2013 which is lower than the forecasted level of the department. It presents several data from the department and mentions that a total of...
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise 7,000 to 320,000 in Week Ended Feb. 28. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, p13
The article reports that initial jobless claims increased as of February 28, 2015 according to the U.S. Labor Department, and mentions topics that include details relating to continuing job claims, details relating to initial claims, and details relating to the average of initial claims.
- Jobless Claims Fall 6,000 To 289,000 in December 13 Week. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2014, Issue F348, p1
Initial claims for U.S. state unemployment benefits fell by 6,000 to 289,000 in the December 13 employment survey week, a level that is below expectations, the Labor Department reported Thursday.
- Jobless Claims Fall 13,000 to 421,000. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
First-time applications for state unemployment benefits dropped 13,000 to 421,000 in the week ended June 14, 2003 according to data released by the U.S. Labor Department. The 421,000 applications figure was predicted correctly by IFR BondData America's poll of economists. The four-week moving...
- Jobless Claims Up 3,000 to 422,000. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports that according to the U.S. Labor Department, applications for state unemployment benefits have rose from 3,000 to 422,000 in the week ended September 6, 2003.
- Jobless Claims Up 10,000 to 299,000. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p2
Reports on an increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits during the week ended on September 30, 2000, according to the United States Labor Department.
- Jobless Claim Data To Be Released Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of Labor on the release of the initial jobless claims for the week ended December 22, 2001.
- News In Brief: Jobless Claims Off 15,000 to 376,000. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p2
Focuses on data released by the U.S. Department of Labor showing decline in applications for state unemployment benefits in the week ending February 2, 2002. Revised rate of unemployment in the week ending January 26; Decrease in initial claims disclosed by various states and territories.
- News In Brief: Jobless Claims Off 5,000 to 376,000. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p2
Reports on the decrease in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in the week ended March 2, 2002 according to U.S. labor Department. Estimation of the values by IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Value of decreases in 2002 and 2001.