NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORE CARD NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORE CARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p7
Presents the top players in the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for publishers in the United States as of September 2003. HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck.
- Joining forces: Unlikely bedfellows and shotgun marriages. Arnold, Stephen E.; Arnold, Erik S. // Searcher;Feb98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
Reports about the strategic relationship of `The New York Times' and the book company Barnes and Noble aimed at marketing books online. Reactions of small bookstore owners on the partnership; Reasons why Barnes and Noble approve the partnership; Information about the marketing of books online;...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORE CARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p8
Presents the top players in the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for agents in the United States as of September 2003. Jan Miller of Dupree, Miller & Associates Inc.; Richard Pine from Arthur Pine Associates Inc.; Hiroko Kliffner of Flaming Star Literary Enterprises; David Vigliano from...
- On the book review watch. Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;06/19/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p9
Discusses positive reviews of the author's book which was released on June 14, 2000. Book's description of United States Marines fighting the Chinese army in North Korea; Author's anxiety about how `The New York Times' newspaper would like the book; Experiences during a book tour.
- `Bestseller' brouhaha. Howard, Lucy; Koehl, Carla // Newsweek;7/22/1996, Vol. 128 Issue 4, p6
Discusses controversy over the cover of the novel `The Bestseller,' by Olivia Goldsmith. Portrayal of a mock bestseller list from `The New York Times,' showing Goldsmith's book in the first-place position; Unamused response from the newspaper, which got publisher HarperCollins to take...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p3
Presents the chart depicting the bestseller scorecard of the newspaper "The New York Times" in the U.S. as of December 28, 2003. Book title; Authors of the books; Publisher of the book.
- Book Publishing at the `New York Times.'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p20
Reports the expansion of the publishing operations of `The New York Times' newspaper. Plan of the newspaper to launch a retail Web site; Samples of the books published by the newspaper.
- My Blue Heaven ... ALEXANDER, CHARLES // Between the Lines (10807551);8/22/2013, Issue 2134, p15
The author reflects on the new genre of books which has been named to the New York Times newspaper best seller list that discusses about authors encounter with heaven and whether the description mentioned in the book is fictional or non-fictional.
- NYT lures digital subscribers. // Campaign;7/29/2011, Issue 30, p9
The article reports that "The New York Times" lures 224,000 digital subscribers after it introduced its pay wall and added 57,000 paid subscribers to replica editions and electronic book readers (e-readers).