- Warner Keeps the Faith. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p1
Reports on the governor of Virginia Mark R. Warner's expectation of a recovery in the state's economy. Proposed cuts in the state's spending; Estimated budget deficit of the state for 2003-2004; Warner's plans for fast economic growth.
- The Sensible CENTER. Warner, Mark // Blueprint;Oct2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 4, p26
Presents a speech by Virginia Governor Mark Warner, delivered at the Democratic Leadership Council's (DLC) 2005 National Conversation in Columbus, Ohio. Life of today's U.S. politicians; Narrative of how he was elected in a red state by seeking what he calls the sensible center of politics;...
- Warner keynote figures in Obama's Va. strategy. Soraghan, Mike // Hill;8/25/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 93, p18
The article reports on the importance of the town of Martinsville, Virginia to the political story of Mark Warner who will run for the Senate and who will give the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention.
- Warner to Start Field Trip to India. KUMAR, ANITA // News India Times;01/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that U.S. Senator Mark Warner is scheduled to visit India on January 7, 2012 together with other four members of the U.S. Congress to meet with government and business leaders in New Delhi.
- Efficiency Inspector. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p29
Reports that Virginia Governor Mark R. Warner has appointed a state inspector general to oversee reviews of the efficiency of agencies and programs. Responsibilities of the inspector general; Effectivity of the appointment.
- Virginia Governor Vows to Cut Bureaucracy, Protect School Funds. Vadum, Mathew // Bond Buyer;1/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31550, p6
Reports that Virginia Governor Mark R. Warner promised in his annual state address to try to enact money-saving reforms that cut bureaucracy and to veto any budget-amendment bill lawmakers may approve that cuts school funding or state retirement funds. Governor's proposals for the improvement...
- Virgina Governor: Strengthen State's Rainy-Day Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31525, p4
Emphasizes the need to strengthen Virginia's Rainy-Day fund. Re-forecasting of revenue for the fund; Virginia's governor Mark Warner's plans to propose changes to the state's biennial budget; Warner's proposal to remove one-term limit for the governor's post.
- Virginia Airport Program Takes Hit as Governor Makes Cuts. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p32
Reports on the amount deducted from the capital grant program in Virginia. Proceeds of the capital grant program; Efforts of Governor Mark R. Warner to balance the 2003 budget; Details on the spending cuts.
- Warner Seeks Direction for India Caucus. Sohrabji, Sunita // India -- West;11/4/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 50, pA1
The article discusses a meeting on the future directions for San Francisco Bay Area Indian American community organized by Senator Mark R. Warner, co-chair of Senate India Causas organization that was held in San Francisco, California on October 26, 2011.