- Growth prompts Slidell Memorial expansion. Parent, Tawn; Kaplan, Blake // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/31/94, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the plan of Slidell Memorial Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana to expand its acute care and emergency facilities.
- Medical office building planned in Slidell. Hart, Katherine // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/2/95, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p10
Reports on New Orleans, Louisiana-based Slidell Memorial Hospital's decision to build a new medical office building following the announcement of its plans of employing more primary care physicians.
- Slidell Memorial decides it will team up after all. Parent, Tawn // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p11
Reports that the board of commissioners of the Slidell Memorial Hospital in New Orleans has decided to join seven other local hospitals that are planning a medical alliance. Expectations from the decision of the hospital; Names of the other participating hospitals.
- Slidell Memorial asks employees to reject labor union. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the letter of Slidell Memorial Hospital to its employees urging themto ignore union organizers and avoiding signing union cards in New Orleans, Louisiana. Opposition of Slidell Memorial chief executive offer Bob Hawley on having a union; Visit of Service Employees International Union...
- CEO of New Orleans alliance resigns. // Modern Healthcare;4/29/96, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p14
Reports on Jimmy LeDoux's resignation as chief executive officer of the Slidell Memorial Hospital and Medical Center.
- What the Patients Say. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p92
The article lists several recommended hospitals in New Orleans, Louisiana based on patient's evaluation which include the Charity Hospital & Medical Center of Louisiana, the Slidell Memorial Hospital and the Tulane University Medical Center.
- Southwest. // Modern Healthcare;9/11/95, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p36
Reports on healthcare developments in Southwestern United States as of September 11, 1995. Louisiana's Slidell Memorial Hospital's move to join seven other non-profit hospitals in New Orleans to develop a community-based health network; Entry of St. Louis, Missouri-based St. Anthony's Medical...
- people & business. // Hospitals & Health Networks;Dec2013, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p58
The article offers information related to hospitals in the U.S. Topics include the appointment of Richard J. Gilfillan as president and chief executive officer (CEO) at CHE Trinity Health in Livonia, Michigan, the retirement of Joseph T. Sebastianelli as president and CEO of Jefferson Health...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.