- Morning Post: Florida Surprises the Primary. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/29/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F333, p1
The article offers information on two Florida deals related to municipal bonds to appear in the market in August 2014. It informs that the Florida Department of Environmental Protection has planned to bring 230 million dollars of Florida Forever revenue refunding bonds and the Sunshine state's...
- Florida DEP Develops Community Programs. // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep99, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p72
Reports on the recreational fishing programs of the Marine Resources Division of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Purpose of the programs; Features of the programs.
- Florida Increases Areas in Brownfields Program. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;9/10/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the increase in the number of areas included in the Brownfields Redevelopment Program to 222 of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
- DEP under investigation. // Chemical Week;12/11/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 48, p42
Reports on Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility's (PEER) distribution of questionnaires to regulators in the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) in response to employee claims that industry has too much influence in the state's permitting process.
- Florida DEP Collects Unwanted Ammunition. // Solid Waste Report;10/17/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p5
The article reports that more than 250 pounds of old or unwanted ammunition were collected during a collection event in Tallahasse, Florida by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Florida (Florida DEP) Division of Waste Management.
- As Everglades Bonds Face Lawsuits, Florida Looks for Alternate Funding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31596, p24
The Florida Joint Legislative Committee on Everglades Oversight involving Everglades Trust Fund has learned on March 17, 2003 that lawsuits continue to prevent bonds for Everglades restoration from being issued and that no funding is left for Everglades from the state's two major environmental...
- Jeb Bush Picks Goldman, Salomon for Everglades Program. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p3
Reports that Florida governor Jeb Bush and his cabinet selected the finance team for the multi-million dollar Everglades Restoration Bonds program as of February 2003. Companies that will perform underwriting duties; Bond counsel for the program; Details of the program.
- Sunshine State Spending. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p1
Reports on the plan of some legislators in Florida to provide new bonding authority to private schools and professional and amateur sports entities, and to develop high-speed rail. Proposal of Governor Jeb Bush to cut spending and the size of state government; Supply of tax revenues.
- Fitch Upgrades Florida Documentary Stamp Revs to AA-Minus. // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has upgraded to AA-minus from A the state of Florida Department of Environmental Protection's (DEP) $216.225 million Everglades Restoration revenue bonds and the $1.155 billion DEP Florida Forever revenue bonds.