Recently Promoted Health Care Banker Banc One for J.P. Morgan
- ABS minus One. Donovan, Kevin // Asset Securitization Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the issues related to the merger between JPMorgan Securities company and Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Name of the merger; Liquidation of trading inventory by Bank One; Lead role of JPMorgan in the new entity; Resignation of the members of the banking team of Banc One.
- Questions Raised Over String of Banc One Staff Departures. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the controversy over the departures of employees from the chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Accounts on the departure of member of the broker-dealer's desk Peter Orr; Departure of the member of trading desk Anne Quinn; Reason of David Abel for leaving the company.
- BOCM mapping the MBS genome down to loan level. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the development of the mortgage analysis database by Banc One Capital Markets Inc. (BOCM) in the U.S. Schedule for the release of the product; Availability of the platform in the Web site of BOCM; List of mortgage securitizers.
- Utilities Inc. pipes-in $50 million through Banc One Capital Markets. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the deal formed between Utilities Inc. and Banc One Capital Markets that brought in an amount of $50 million for Utilities in 2002.
- Banc One Capital Shuts Four Offices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the closure of four offices of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Dismissal of investment bankers, traders and underwriters; Reasons for the closure of the offices.
- Banc One Settlement With Illinois Delayed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p3
Reports on the delay of the final approval of Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s settlement agreement with the Illinois attorney general's office involving the firm's role as underwriter of deals for the dissolved Dixmoor Park District. Continued demands for protection from criminal claims; Cook...
- Bank One Paying $1.8M Accounting Fine. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;4/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 67, p20
Reports on Bank One Capital Markets Inc.'s agreement to pay a fine to settle charges of internal accounting problems caused by a systems changeover. Moves made by the company to correct the problem.
- Firms like 15-year collateral for prepay protection. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the forecast of J.P. Morgan Securities that 15-year collateral premiums will continue to provide superior prepayment convexity compared to their 30-year counterparts. Conditions cited contributing to the increase in 15-year issuance; Explanation for the narrower prepayment...
- Morgan unit leads Philippine utility loan. // American Banker;3/20/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 53, p30
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Asian securities unit will arrange a $100 million utility loan for National Power Corp., guaranteed by the Republic of the Philippines.