For Pennsylvania Housing Official, Five Years Becomes a Career
- Housing Groups: Preserve Tax-Exempt Housing. Depaul, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;5/6/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p13
The article reports that the financial group including the National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA) and the National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies, is urging House Ways and Means Committee members to reserve low-income housing tax credits and tax-exempt housing bond...
- PHFA head named national council vice president. Veronikis, Eric // Central Penn Business Journal;10/15/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p2
The article announces that Brian A. Hudson was appointed as vice president (VP) of the National Council of State Housing Agencies.
- Exhibition marks 40 years of KWVR. // Railways Illustrated;May2008, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p46
Information about an exhibition at the Museum of Rail Travel at Ingrow Railway Centre in Keighley, England which opened on March 22, 2008 is presented. This event marked 40 years of volunteer operation on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway. Keighley Mayor Brian Hudson opened the exhibition....
- Housing's Busy New Year. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p1
Reports on business prospects in the housing finance sector in the U.S. as of 2002. Possible decrease in interest rates on housing loans; Impact of the decrease on customers; Possible increase in the private-activity bond volume cap allocation related to the housing sector.
- Editor's Introduction. Heywood, Andrew // Housing Finance International;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Virginia Traclet about the history of the Canadian housing finance system and its resiliency in the recession of 2007-2009, another one by Otmar Stocker on the importance of collateral and a comparative study on...
- Housing finance: A long-term perspective. Lereah, David // Business Economics;July97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p21
Discusses information that the 1990's were considered good years for housing finance business in the United States. Major economic events that characterize the changes in the housing finance business; Long-term forces influencing housing finance; Why nation's housing markets are overachieving...
- Housing finance. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1996, p17
Focuses on housing finance in the United States, as of March 1996. Mortgage rates; Mortgage origination by type of lender; Application volume.
- Housing finance. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb97, p15
Reports on house financing in the United States as of February 1997. Fixed mortgage rates from 1995 to 1997; Mortgage originations from 1995 to 1996; Mortgage application volume from 1990 to 1997.
- New private housing and vacancy rates. // Economic Indicators;Feb96, p19
Presents statistical information on the new private housing and vacancy rates of the units or homes. Units started, by type of structure; Units authorized; Units completed; Homes sold; Homes for sale.