- Utilities Face Ongoing Credit Hurdles. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;2/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p2
No abstract available.
- S&P; Water Sector Is Holding, But Droughts Could Bring Drops. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p36
Reports that according rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. despite of stability in the water and sewer utility sector possibility for downgrading of the sector's credit rating exists due to prevailing drought conditions in the U.S. Impact of lack of water in supply portfolio on revenues of...
- Debt-backed mergers jeopardise credit rate. Grainge, Zoë // Utility Week;10/22/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the risk of debt-backed mergers to the credit rating of European utilities. Threats to the credit quality for European utilities; Overview of a report by ratings agency Standard & Poor's.
- S&P assigns first issuer rating in California. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p5
Focuses on Standard & Poor's issuance of an issuer credit rating to Long Beach, California. Features of the rating; Reason for the issuance of the rating to Long Beach; Number of municipalities which have received such ratings.
- S&P Pushes Nassau County, N.Y., Up A Notch, Citing 'Significant Progress'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p3
Reports that credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nassau County, New York's ratings. Reasons cited for the upgradation; Upgrade of ratings by other credit rating companies; Issues to be resolved for the county.
- S& P Puts Michigan's AAA on Negative CreditWatch, With Eye on Shortfall Strategy. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p31
Reports on the triple-A rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to Michigan. Approval of general obligation campaign program; Definition of the scope and cost of unfunded capital projects; Amount of the general fund balance.
- Puerto Rico Retains S&P Negative Watch . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p5
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. on credit rating of Puerto Rico as of January 11, 2002. Projected gap in recurring revenue budgets; Availability of emergency funds to bridge the gap.
- With Air Travel's Future Turbulent, S&P Downgrades Two JFK Credits. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p1
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded two JFK International Airport credits in the U.S. Decline in the outlook on other airport credits; Comments of director Kurt Forsgren on the downgrade; Maintenance of A-level rating on the airport sector.
- Charlotte-Douglas Airport Gets Negative Outlook From S&P. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p3
Reports on the credit ratings given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Charlotte-Doughlas International Airport. Basis for the ratings; Details of the airport's debt.