- Illinois Tollway's $280M BAB Sale Will Complete Makeover. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33221, p5
The article reports on the status of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's second Build America Bond (BAB) sale in Chicago, Illinois. On November 24, 2009, the agency expects to sell all of its bonds in a 2034 maturity under the BAB program that will be utilized in its five-year-old 6...
- Toll Bonds Planned In Illinois. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;10/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34600, p1
The article reports on the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's proposed 2017 budget which is seeking a billion dollars in capital spending supported by lot of toll-backed loans.
- Report: Debt Could Help Ease in Illinois Road Plan's Toll Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p4
Reports the implementation of Illinois State Tool Highway Authority of increase in toll rates. Plan of upgrading the system; Impact on ratepayers; Reliance of the authority on pay-as-you-go financing.
- Illinois governor likely to embrace only limited toll reforms -- for now. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30829, p3
Reports that Illinois Governor George Ryan will likely order the removal of some tollbooths to reduce congestion on the state's toll roads. Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's report regarding the cost of various system reform options; Alternative sources to compensate for the lost revenue;...
- Where Truckers and Soccer Moms Dine. Greenblatt, Alan // Governing;Feb2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the popularity gained by fast-food establishments at the toll way of Belvidere, Illinois. Efforts of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority to accommodate customers of the establishments; Benefit from the popularity of the restaurants to the state.
- Illinois Authority Approves 10-Year, $53B Plan to Revamp Tollway System. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p52
Reports on the approval of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority of the plan to rebuild and expand the toll road system in the state. Endorsement of the plan by the board; Reliance of the plan on revenue bonds; Expectation for the authority to start borrowing to finance the project.
- Illinois Toll Agency Budget Has $800 Million of Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p18
The article reports on the initial 2015 budget disclosed by the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority on October 15, 2014, which is apparently hugely dependent on an 800 million-dollar toll-backed borrowing to fund 1.6 billion U.S. dollars in capital spending. Topics discussed include where the...
- Illinois Tollway Eyes $12B, 15-Year Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33635, p1
The article offers information on the 12 billion dollars capital program of the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority to be used for the maintenance and expansion of the 286-mile system.
- Toll hike tolerable. Milligan, Amanda L. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p4
Reports the support of motorists on the improvements needed by the toll roads in Chicago, Illinois. Examination on the financial shortfall at the Illinois State Tool Highway Authority; Reaction of Toolway executive director Thomas Cuculich on the respond of people to planned extensions; Remarks...