What's Love Field Got To Do With S&P Downgrade of Dallas Airport System? A Lot
- Continuing Travel Slump Brings Cuts. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p1
Focuses on credit ratings released by Standard & Poor's Corp. for various airport authorities in the U.S. as of March 1, 2002. Decline in credit ratings of bonds issued by airport authorities and other credit agencies; Downgradation of the debt and passenger-facility charge-back bonds of...
- Pittsburgh Airport Woes. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s debt rating of Allegheny County Airport Authority in Pennsylvania.
- MWAA Gets A-Plus, Stable Outlook From S&P After $112M Refunding. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has assigned an A-plus rating with a stable outlook to the multimillion-dollar refunding bonds sold by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in the U.S. Reference to the ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings; Use of the proceeds; Statement of Lynn...
- Agencies Update Cleveland Airport Ratings Ahead of Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p38
Reports on the adjustment of credit ratings to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport by analysts in Chicago, Illinois. Plans of the airport to issue taxable and tax-exempt bonds; Reduction in the rating assigned to the airport by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Negative outlook of Moody's Investors...
- S&P assigns first issuer rating in California. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p5
Focuses on Standard & Poor's issuance of an issuer credit rating to Long Beach, California. Features of the rating; Reason for the issuance of the rating to Long Beach; Number of municipalities which have received such ratings.
- S&P Pushes Nassau County, N.Y., Up A Notch, Citing 'Significant Progress'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p3
Reports that credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nassau County, New York's ratings. Reasons cited for the upgradation; Upgrade of ratings by other credit rating companies; Issues to be resolved for the county.
- S& P Puts Michigan's AAA on Negative CreditWatch, With Eye on Shortfall Strategy. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p31
Reports on the triple-A rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to Michigan. Approval of general obligation campaign program; Definition of the scope and cost of unfunded capital projects; Amount of the general fund balance.
- Puerto Rico Retains S&P Negative Watch . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p5
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. on credit rating of Puerto Rico as of January 11, 2002. Projected gap in recurring revenue budgets; Availability of emergency funds to bridge the gap.
- With Air Travel's Future Turbulent, S&P Downgrades Two JFK Credits. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p1
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded two JFK International Airport credits in the U.S. Decline in the outlook on other airport credits; Comments of director Kurt Forsgren on the downgrade; Maintenance of A-level rating on the airport sector.