MTB Advisors Launches New Group Featuring Muni Funds
- Losses Reach $1.5 Billion in October, the Worst Since 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/2/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31523, p7
Reports on the loss suffered by municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. during October 2002 which was the worst since 2000. Level of volatility experienced by the municipal bond market in twenty years; Statistics of shareholder redemptions from municipal funds and net inflow; Status of assets...
- Munis, Tax-Free Money Markets Tick Up Amid Overall May Decline. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32416, p7
The article reports on the slight increase in municipal bond mutual funds and tax free money market funds in their combined total net assets in the U.S. for May 2006. The tax-free money market funds included in the report also saw a slight 1.7 percent rise in the total net assets, increasing to...
- With '04 Behind Them, Muni Funds Gain $870M in January. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p6
The article reports that, according to Investment Company Institute data, municipal bond mutual fund inflows grew to $870 million in January and equity fund inflows slowed to $8,718 billion. The sizeable inflows into municipal funds contrasted with a dismal 2004, in which the funds experienced...
- Weekly Reporters Post $639M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p6
The article reports on the $639 million net inflow of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds for the period ending in May 2, 2007 in the U.S. The reported net inflow is up from $602 million that was reported in the previous week and AMG Data Services says that it represents the 41st...
- Fortunes Turn for Munis, With $538 Million Inflow. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p7
Focuses on the municipal bond mutual funds market in the U.S. Recovery in net inflow experienced by the market in February 2004; Factors affecting the market; Outflow suffered by the tax-exempt money market funds.
- Ask Russ. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p48
The article provides answers for several questions related to mutual fund investments including municipal bond, fund ownership in the Morningstar's 401(k), and about Harbor Real Return HARRX and PIMCO Real Return PRRDX.
- Dreyfus Plans to Cut Two Florida Muni Mutual Funds, Merge Two Others. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32697, p27
The article reports on the plan of Dreyfus Corp. to cut two Florida-specific municipal bond mutual funds. The plan, which includes the Florida Premier State Municipal Bond Fund, has been depicted following the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The reasons...
- Muni Bond Fund Report $212.2M Outflow. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;3/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F313, p1
Statistics are given regarding inflows of municipal bond funds of 212.2 millions and 1000.8 millions of high-yield funds in the U.S. as of March 26, 2014.
- Baltimore-Based MTB Acquires Two Single-State Mutual Funds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p7
The article reports on Baltimore, Maryland-based MTB Investment Advisors Inc.'s acquisition of two single-state mutual funds from Friedman Billings Ramsey Group Inc. The acquisition is part of MTB's effort to strengthen and broaden its municipal presence in the mid-Atlantic states. MTB is...