MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 26
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.070%, 4.265% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p24
The article presents an analysis and data related to T-Bills in the U.S. There was a rise in the tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were. Up from 4.200% last week, three-months incurred a 4.070% high rate, up from 3.905% last week, and as the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 24. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p2
This article presents the economic indicators for February 24, 2005. Indicators considered were durable goods and initial jobless claims. Data are being provided in a tabulated manner and includes information on government securities prices, municipal bond index, etc.
- Monday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;8/3/2015, p1
The article talks about the market forecast of Monday indicating expenses being done and showing positive signs of economic progress especially in the manufacturing sector.
- THREE WAYS TO GAUGE A SCARY MARKET. Revell, Janice // Fortune;11/21/2011, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p68
The author offers information on how to determine the direction of the stock market by analyzing three financial indicators: the TED spread (the difference between U.S. Treasury bills and the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR rate), the difference between U.S. government bonds and junk bonds,...
- Munis Firmer After Treasury Rally on Philly Fed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p2
The article reports on the effect of the low economic performance data from the Philadelphia Fed Index to the municipal market in the U.S. After a Treasury rally, the municipal market is believed to have become more firm by about one or two basis points. It is also indicated that the market has...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;May2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
The article presents the economic outlook for the European countries. The economic data presented ranges from 2002-2005. The real gross domestic product for the year 2002 was the highest in Croatia while in 2005 it has been the lowest in this country, the highest being in Romania, followed by...
- Uruguay: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Uruguay Country Report;2003, p5
Presents data and facts related to the country risk forecast for Uruguay in 2003.
- Kenya: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Kenya Country Report;2003, p3
Presents statistical information on the business forecast in Kenya. Danger of the succession row Kenya African National Union's dominance; Economic forecasts for the three alternative regimes.
- Kenya: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Kenya Country Report;2003, p15
Presents statistical information on the economic forecast of Kenya. Summaries of economic forecast; Government's attitude toward foreign investment; Liberalization of trade rules.