Munis Unchanged, Treasuries Rise; Texas Sells $7.43 Billion of Trans
- Munis Weaker After Higher Payroll Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32525, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 2006. The municipal bonds slowed due to higher nonfarm payrolls in November. On the other hand, tax-exempt bonds are weaker by two or three basis points. The performance of bonds are also affected by the revised...
- Conference Board Nov. Consumer Confidence Index Drops to 88.7. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The consumer confidence index fell to 88.7 in November from a revised 94.1 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.
- Municipals Gain, Treasuries Rally; Rhode Island Sells $150M Tan Deal. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31522, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in treasury market in New York on November 26, 2002. Reason cited for gains in the bonds; Gain in the Conference Board's consumer confidence index; Interest cost of the tax anticipation notes bought by Morgan Stanley & Co. and Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Confidence tumbles 11 points. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p35
The article reports that Consumer Confidence Index declined by 11 points based on the report presented by the Conference Board in February 2010 in the U.S.
- Consumer confidence up. // Furniture/Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that the Conference Board's Consumer Confidence index has jumped to 56.0 from 40.9 in the U.S. in October, 2011.
- Consumer Confidence Gains to 53.5 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33376, p2
The article reports on the increase in consumer confidence from 51 percent in July 2010 to 53.5 percent in August 2010 in the U.S.
- Slovakia economic sentiment improves in February. // Regional Today;03/01/2013, p1
The article reports on the data from Slovakia's Statistical Office which showed that the economic sentiment indicator of the country has improved to 88.6 in February 2013 from 87.7 in previous month due to significant gains in the services and consumer confidence indexes.
- Consumer confidence rallies in December. // Furniture/Today;1/2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p34
The article reports that Consumer Confidence Index has improved from 55.2 in November 2011 to 64.5 in December 2011.
- Consumer Confidence Up Slightly. // Home Textiles Today;12/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p18
The article offers information on various indexes showing the consumer confidence in the U.S. in November 2009, including the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index, which rose to 49.5, the Present Situation Index, which is at 21.0, and the Expectations Index, which increased to 68.5.