In My Own Words
- Lobby Shops. Casey, Winter // National Journal;2/9/2008, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p35
The article announces that Dave Marin will be a principal at Podesta Group.
- Reach Out and Touch Someone. // Back Stage (19305966);1/9/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p13
The article advises aspiring actors to consider all the industry people they have met since they started pursuing their career. It cites the author's experience with Lance Corporal Kelly who was advised to get into a good class and was provided with a list of teachers and enough information to...
- Security Video Standards: New Officers, Continued Focus. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2011, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p33
The article reports on two elections for positions at the physical security provider consortium Physical Security Interoperability Alliance (PSIA) such as Larry Lien as chairman and Marine Drive as vice chairman.
- PAULA MARCOUX. Pratt, Sara E. // Yankee;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p77
The article focuses on the life and occupational attainment of maritime artisan Paula Marcoux in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Marcoux is notable in the art industry due to her creation of the Mayflower II, a full-size replica of the original ship. Her creation of a pale ale similar to the drink used...
- Kemper adds chair. // ColoradoBiz;Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p14
Reports career developments of various executives in Colorado. Chairmanship of J. Mariner Kemper at the UMB Bank of Colorado; Selection of Su Hawk as president of the Colorado Internet and Software Association; Achievements of Rick J. Ashton, librarian of Denver Public Library.
- Professional development. Comstock, E.T. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter91, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p45
Presents a memorandum to the US Marine Corps' financial managers about the opportunity for professional development offered by the 1996 American Society of Military Controllers' (ASMC) Professional Development Institute.
- Farewell And Good Luck To ATVR Test Rider. // ATV Rider;Oct2008, Issue 57, p13
The article reports on the move of "ATVR" staff to extend its thanks to its one of their finest test riders Jon Gauger who decided to enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps. The staff has extended its support and wished him the best of luck on his endeavors. The "ATVR" has also expressed its gratitude...
- Using Scientific Meetings to Enhance the Development of Early Career Scientists. URBAN JR., EDWARD R.; BOSCOLO, ROBERTA // Oceanography;Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p164
Scientific meetings are important to the development of early career ocean scientists, yet little documentation exists regarding how meeting planners can develop activities that will be most useful to this group. Based upon the authors' experience gained through activities of the Scientific...
- Cyber-planning. Tausch, Eric C. // Marines;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on the value of US Marine Corps.' annual Career Planners Conference to service members assessing their career moves in the force. System of allocation of boatspaces which represents the maximum number of vacancies in each military occupational specialty; Coverage on separation pay,...