Newport County Members Meet With Acting SecNab H.T. Johnson
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR. // Navajo Times;7/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 26, pC9
A calendar of events in Arizona from July 3 to December 6, 2010 is presented including the food handler training classes of the Navajo Nation Division of Health Chinle Service Unit, the meeting of the Central Agency Council in Chinle and the 21st Annual Navajo Nation Camp Meeting at the Tunnel...
- Election Law hearing fails to reach consensus again. DEER, JESSICA // Eastern Door;4/4/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p10
The article offers information on the Community Decision-Making Process (CDMP) hearing to discuss the proposed amendment to the Kahnawake Election Law which revolved around the question of whether the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake in Quebec should reduce the number of council chiefs from 12 to nine.
- GC proposing quarterly meetings. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the proposal of General Council (GC) Chairman Aaron Hines to generate more meetings for the Council in Mission, Oregon. It notes the goal of Hines and other General Council officers to change meetings to all-day sessions every three months. Vice-chairman of GC Marcus Luke...
- STUDENTS. // Noise & Vibration Bulletin;Jan2007, p24
The article reports on a meeting held by councillors from university towns and cities across Great Britain to ensure that students and local communities can live together. The councils are said to be concerned regarding the increasing number of students who are moving in to former family homes,...
- Community Forum seeks solutions. // South Florida Times;8/25/2016, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p2B
The article offers information on the community meeting to be presented by Riviera Beach Councilwoman KaShamba Miller-Anderson in Riviera Beach, Florida on August 25, 2016.
- Muni Council Agrees to Send Out RFP. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the proposition of centralized mailbox by the Municipal Council members in Washington. Purpose of the mailbox; Goals of the RFP; Cusp numbers for municipal issuers.
- First tax-supported `natural health' clinic to open. // NCAHF Newsletter (08903417);Jan/Feb96, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p4
Reports that Washington's King County Council members have voted unanimously to establish a natural health clinic in the county. Funding of the clinic; Comments on the council's decision.
- Reaction varied to reapportionment proposals. Zah, Erny // Navajo Times;1/14/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pA3
The article reports on the move of President Joe Shirley Jr. to launch a series of meetings to seek opinions and present proposals over the reduction of the Navajo Nation Council into 24 delegates in Navajo County, Arizona.
- County Commissioners Recognize Work of Individuals, Agencies, County Employees. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/17/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 20, p1A
The article reports that County Commissioners from the Van Zandt County, Texas have appreciated volunteers and public officials for their efforts in improving the living conditions for the residents.