McNeill: "Productive Session" On New Navy League Building
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/26/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p3
The article presents a calendar of events in the securities industry from June to September 2006. The seventh annual U.S. Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing Forum will be held on June 27-28 in New York. The third annual Congress of Securitization will be held on August 15-17 at...
- Awards & Recognition. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p53
The article offers information on a panel discussion by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Chicago Chapter No. 23 at the Illinois Real Estate Journal's 8th Annual Commercial Real Estate Forecast.
- Construction calls for diversity. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;3/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p8
This article presents views of John Sooker, official at Louisiana-Pacific (LP) Corp., on the residential construction market in the U.S. during the Executive Forum conducted by the journal "Plastics News," from February 27-March 2, in Litchfield Park, Arizona. Sooker, general manager for LP's...
- Overexposed in the office market. Reiss, Dale Anne // Mortgage Banking;Jul93, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p38
Examines office market strategies employed by life insurers to improve their real estate loan portfolios. Securitization of commercial real estate mortgage holdings; Creation of real estate investment trusts (REITs); Spinning off existing loans to existing shareholders; Foreign capital;...
- Buy now, sell later? Think contingency. Hymer, Dian // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/11/2008, Issue 1094, p54
The article discusses the difficulty of the buy-first sellers to find a new home due to the tightening of mortgage lender requirements in California.
- Strengthening the Property Sponsor. Caton, W. Joseph // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the significance of a borrower's financial capacity and property management in the U.S. According to the author, the strengths of a deal sponsor is paramount importance to a lender. On the other hand, debt and equity providers look at a potential borrower's experience with...
- Non-Paif portfolios 'disadvantaged'. Eschenbacher, Stefanie // Fund Strategy;2/8/2010, p8
The article reports on the disadvantages of having new property funds without a Property Authorised Investment Fund (Paif) structure.
- Guidelines. // Income-Expense Analysis: Shopping Centers;2011, p6
The article offers information on the Income/Expense Analysisprogram of the Institute of Real Estate Management. It states that the program's database is a valuable resource with various applications including real estate, operating cost, and individual markets. It also mentions that the...
- Common Property Resources in Rural India: Dependence, Depletion and Current Status. Pradhan, Abhilas Kumar; Patra, Rabinarayan // IUP Journal of Managerial Economics;Feb2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p6
A large majority of over 75 cr rural population of India are dependent on Common Property Resources (CPRs) for their livelihood. But with the spread of liberalization, privatization, globalization and marketorientation even to the ordinary business of people's lives, the CPR base of the country...