Computer system Helps to Modernized Fire Support
- Gestiï¿½n de indicadores en proyectos de software Perspectivas actuales y futuras. Garc�a, Jos� Alejandro Lugo; P�rez, Ana Mar�a Garc�a; Mart�nez, Rams�s Delgado // Revista Cubana de Ciencias Informï¿½ticas;jul-dic2009, Vol. 3 Issue 3/4, p19
The collection of measures and indicators in projects of software development helps estimating and monitoring the quality of software development is a contentious issue since the software itself is difficult to quantify, therefore, mechanisms for evaluate often become subjective, say in other...
- EPD technology to keep Navy shipbuilders sailing. Teschler, Leland // Machine Design;06/05/97, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p47
Comments on the planned implementation of the United States Navy Integrated Product Data Environment (IPDE) through the use of EPD.Connect software from Computervision Corporation. Who will implement the IPDE; Details on EPD.Connect.
- REPAIR & OVERHAUL INFO TECH TOOL. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/22/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p45
Reports the selection of software solutions for repair and overhaul activities by the U.S. military depot organizations. Agreement between GE Aircraft Engine company and U.S. Navy; Development of a module for purchasing.
- The Software Is the Instrument. Graff, John // Instrumentation Newsletter;2007 1st Quarter, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that the automated test industry in the U.S. is shifting towards software-based test systems. One indication of this trend is the specification of the U.S. Dept. of Defense that future automated test equipment (ATE) for the Navy's NxTest program utilize an architecture based...
- Navy Cyber Forces Established. Strickland, Aaron // All Hands;Mar2010, Issue 1116, p6
The article discusses the founding of the Navy Cyber Forces or CYBERFOR, a type commander (TYCOM) for the war-fighting capability of the U.S. Navy, with Vice Admiral H. Denby Starling II as the commander.
- Tactical aircraft mission planning system: Windows on the future. // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun95, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p26
Features the use of the Tactical Aircraft Mission Planning System (TAMPS) for computer-assisted mission planning in Naval Aviation in the United States. Optimization through ease of use; Elimination of manual calculations; Comparison with traditional cut-and-past mission planning.
- A Dispatch From The Information Technology Frontier: Lessons Learned Deploying An Award Winnning Budget Automation Solution. Farley, Robin // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter99, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p20
Discusses the development and implementation of automated system called OARS, the OP-5 Automated Reporting System, at the United States Department of the Navy, for producing operation and management (O&M) budget justification materials. Features of the system; Lessons learned from its deployment.
- Tata Gets Swift Corporate Actions Certification. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;10/16/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
The article reports on the SwiftReady label that has been obtained by the NCS Corporate Actions software of Tata Consultancy Services. The label means that the software has met the standards and practices defined by the Swift financial industry messaging cooperative. These corporate action...
- Powerful CAN tool for testing and service. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Dec2005, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p23
The article reports on the availability of an extended version of can-Analyser/32 called the Version 2.0 of the IXXAT can-Analyser, from Can + Automation. High performance functions can be performed by the software including the simple interpretation of the received CAN messages and their...