- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/2/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 22, pP20
This section presents a diagram of the satisfaction level with customer services at a local airport in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Scorecard. // Finweek;11/1/2007, p15
A chart is presented that depicts the details of the evaluation on customer services made by Telkom's telephone operators.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT SERVICES. Black, Kevin; Schweizer, Andrew // San Diego Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, pA20
A table is presented depicting the permanent placement services offered by companies in San Diego, California as of March 1, 2009 including retained searches, contingency and contract.
- Scoring system. // Travel Weekly (UK);3/6/2009, p47
A chart is presented that presents the scoring system for the agencies by the Mystery Shopper including customer service, product knowledge and overall experience.
- Customer incentives and waiting times for upper-medium cars in major European markets. // Automotive News Europe;5/29/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p20
A chart is presented that provides information on the customer incentives and waiting times of several automobile companies in Europe.
- Customer Incentives. // Automotive News;7/3/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6210, p32
A chart is presented that lists customer's incentive given by various automobile companies including Ford Motor Co., American Honda Motor Co. and General Motors Corp.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. // CIO Insight;Feb2006, Issue 64, p35
A list of the Customer Respect Index in various industries in the U.S. is presented.
- Scorecard. // Finweek;2/14/2008, p19
A table is presented that depicts the scores given by a caller concerning the quality of a call center agent's customer services.
- Scorecard. // Finweek;7/3/2008, p19
A chart is presented that records the calling details including the time taken in answering the call, agent's first impression on calls and agent's potentiality to answer the caller's query.