Battle of the summer shows
- Later show dates ruffle Italian mills, but buyer turn out for Pitti Immagine. Forden, Sara Gay // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/93, Vol. 166 Issue 51, p14
Reports on the 33rd Pitti Immagine Filati in Florence, Italy. Criticisms on the postponement; Attendance; Trend observed; Yarn producers' effort to woo United States buyers; Exhibitors.
- Brooklyn fashion takes the limelight. C.S. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p14
Focuses on the `Tel'Apparel 93: Fashion Bridge to the World' at BrooklynWorks market place, an exposition featuring commercial, industrial, service and manufacturing industries. Scheduled date; Featured fashion show; Participants; Distribution of the videotaped show to department stores; Agenda;...
- MAGIC Shows Spin a Fresh Act. Young, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 120, DOMESTIC TRADE SHOWS p17
Reports on the 2004 edition of the MAGIC trade show in Los Angeles, California. Planning by trade show representatives; Efforts to attract more exhibitors and buyers; Expected unveiling of new brands by celebrities.
- NEW DYNAMIC IN DALLAS. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 120, DOMESTIC TRADE SHOWS p18
Provides information on venues of several major fashion trade events in Dallas, Texas for 2004. International Apparel Mart; Dallas Market Center; Fashion Industry Gallery.
- CHICAGO SETS URBAN SHOWCASE. Wilson, Beth // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 120, DOMESTIC TRADE SHOWS p21
Reports that Chicago, Illinois fashion trade show organizers are planning to unveil a new event in 2004. Focus on the young contemporary and urban streetwear for men, women and children; Scheduled date of the event; Planning involved in the timing and concept of the event.
- Stores, makers upbeat at Dusseldorf's CPD. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/6/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the Collections Premieren Dusseldorf trade show held in Dusseldorf, Germany. Positive mood for retailers and apparel makers; Features; Attendance; Various fashion designs offered.
- Correction. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 12, p2
A correction to the article on the Fashion Industry Gallery market in Dallas, Texas is presented.
- Paris: True to Its Roots. Murphy, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/29/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 101, Special Section p2
Focuses on international trade shows of fashion in Paris, France. Trade show organizers' plans for the 2000 Christmas season; Lists of exhibitors of the shows; Format or types of the shows.
- Italian Smorgasbord. Macchioni, Phyllis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/29/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 101, Special Section p6
Focuses on the preparations of fashion trade show organizers in 2001 in Paris, France. Plans to open the trade fairs to foreign producers; Influence of the industry's low sales on the organizations' decision to open their show to foreign market; Reception of other producers on the concept.