Transatlantic bids to snap up Sanderson
- Swift rebranding for Durham Pine. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p4
Features the furniture maker Durham Pine in Great Britain. Sales performance of the company; Plans of selling its stock; Product developments.
- Rent-Way's same-store revenues up 6.6% in 1Q but net loss mounts. // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p47
Reports on the increase in the same-store sales of the furniture firm Rent-Way Inc. in Erie, Pennsylvania. Total operating income of the firm; Business strategy of the company; Increment in the revenue of the firm.
- Haworth Hopes To Top '05 Industry Estimates. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/31/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the plans of Richard Haworth, chairman and CEO of office furniture manufacturer Haworth Inc., to increase the profit of the company in 2005. Percentage increase in its 2004 sales; Changes made in its products and services; Number of employees left after the company closed its...
- Change to mini expansion. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p4
Reports on the decision of B&Q PLC to temporarily stop its expansion plan due to slow sales in Great Britain. Focus of the firm on its mini-warehouses; Renovation of the superstores of the firm; Decline in the sales of the firm.
- Refits slowed profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI UK in Great Britain for the December 2003. Decline in its profit; Factor contributing to decreased in sales; Business plans of the company.
- Back to basics warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p3
The article offers information regarding the sales performance of volume sofa retail companies like ScS Sofas and Land of Leather. According to a report available on www.cabinet-maker.co.uk, it was discovered that these two companies are facing a steep decline in delivered sales, with profits...
- Focused product line brings growth for Charleston Forge. SLAUGHTER, POWELL // Furniture/Today;8/17/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p24
The article discusses business of furniture firm Charleston Forge along with increasing sale of its products. Topics discussed include the views of Art Barber from Charleston on the business planning of the firm in the past; the firm's focus on those things that the firm can produce and sell and...
- La-Z-Boy has slow 4Q, sobering forecast. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/2/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p39
Reports on the profits of the furniture firm La-Z-Boy Inc. in the U.S. Factors contributing to the decline in sales; List of case goods producers; Plans of the company to consolidate the case goods facilities.
- Flextronics expanding two sites in China. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;6/20/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p5
This article reports that Flextronics International Ltd. is expanding its China operations, including a Shanghai-area injection molding facility and a Shenzhen-area toolmaking site. The Singapore electronics contract manufacturer has sites in China, Hungary, Mexico, Poland and Brazil and...