Grafton to leave Colefax
- Finnernan departs Cone. // Home Textiles Today;12/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the resignation of Tom Finneran as senior vice president of marketing and sales of Cone Jacquards in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- L&G Investments' sales director set to depart. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;9/21/2012, p12
The article announces that Frank McGarry resigns as sales director at L&G Investment.
- Gladwell to quit Platform. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;9/6/2012, p18
The article announces the resignation of Lee Gladwell as director of sales and proposition at Platform in Great Britain.
- Sales director Bolton leaves role at CJ Lang. // Grocer;3/17/2012, p79
The article announces that Claire Bolton will resign as sales and marketing director of CJ Lang.
- Southernprint pair move to BGP. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/22/2009, p4
The article announces the resignation of Adrian Clark and Peter Helfrich as sales managers for Southernprint.
- Volvo chief defects to VW. Edwards, Paul // Marketing Week;7/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p5
Reports on Malcolm Wade's resignation as Volvo's sales and marketing director in Great Britain. Reason for the move; Possible successor for the position.
- Poster Is Thinking About Quitting the Business. // National Mortgage News;7/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p1
The article presents several viewpoints on Cooked Goose's plan to resign from his job in mortgage business for 20 years as a loan officer and sales manager to get an experience of real business world. One of the readers says that Goose if plans to start a business then he should be tough while...
- Peace sets up consultancy. // Housewares;Jan/Feb2007, Issue 203, p6
The article reports that Meyer Group export sales director David Peace has resigned from the cookware company in December 31, 2006 inorder to set up his own export sales consultancy for the housewares market in Great Britain. Peace had named his new business as Massive Housewares International...
- Sales chief exits Myriad. Dunkley, Cathy // Daily Variety;12/18/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 53, p6
Reports on the resignation of Eric Christenson as executive vice president of sales and distribution for indie production and sales in Myriad Pictures. Reason for Eric's resignation; Important contributions of Christenson in the company; Absence of replacement for Christenson.