GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK
- Minerva back in takeover talks. // Estates Gazette;1/22/2011, Issue 1103, p42
The article reports on the third corporate takeover approach of real property developer, Minerva, in London, England.
- Sale halts auction. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p2
Reports that Stag's former furniture manufacturing facility was withdrawn from auction following a private sale by auctioneers, FPD Savills.
- Takeover bids give Index welcome boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p5
Focuses on the takeover bids of Minerva on Allders in Great Britain. Amount offered by Minerva for the takeover; Explanation for the interest of the company on Allders; Updates on the shares of furniture companies.
- No buyer for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p4
The article focuses on Stag Furniture, a cabinet manufacturer, which is set to be closed due to bankruptcy. The company has failed to find its buyer for the offer of 500,000 Pounds. Remaining 372 employees were already informed that the company plans to cut own the number of its workers...
- Delancey secures a 12% stake in Minerva. // Estates Gazette;6/4/2011, Issue 1122, p49
The article reports on the acquisition of 12% of shares in Minerva by Delancey investment group, which has partnered with Area Property in a potential takeover of the troubled company, placing the consortium in a stronger position for the bid.
- Minerva shores up reserves in cautious time. // Estates Gazette;4/5/2003, Issue 314, p1
Reports on the financial performance of the British company Minerva. Decrease in interim profits of the company; Acquisition of department store group Allders by the company.
- Buying big. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p4
Reports on the number of manufacturers attracted to the exhibition of buying group Minerva at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham, England. Advantage of the exhibition for the customers; Opportunity for members and suppliers to reinforce their partnership.
- Minerva amplifies its upcoming autumn show. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p6
The article offers information on the autumn edition of industry buying group Minerva PLC's biannual furniture show in Telford, England from October 7-9, 2014.
- United buys, renames Kiss Furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
Reports the acquisition of upholstery producer United Furniture Inds. for North Carolina-based Kiss Furniture in the U.S. Views about the renamed Worthington House, a subsidiary of United Hughes; Capability of the parent company to branch into price points; Solidification of position in eastern U.S.