Half of shoppers want to meet the makers
- Driving forces. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p25
Presents the findings of a research on consumer behavior conducted by NOP World in Great Britain. Factors considered by consumers in visiting furniture stores; Importance of convenient parking for consumers; Significance of convenient opening hours for consumers. INSET: In focus.
- New Levitz chief: Revival is under way. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/8/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p65
The article reports on the business plans of Levitz Furniture Co. Inc. The company plans to revive the business by more frequent advertising, more shopper-friendly showrooms, a tweaked merchandise assortment and a cash infusion from its owner lender. The company is also conducting consumer...
- Furniture shoppers favour stores they can trust. // Cabinet Maker;3/29/2002, Issue 5280, p15
Reports results of the consumer research on furniture shops conducted by Cabinet Maker. Evaluation of the market performance of furniture retailers by consumer; Infrequency of furniture purchases; Perception on industrial best service.
- Hey, grey spender, spend a little money with me. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p13
Presents survey results on furniture purchases in Great Britain. Identification of upholstery as the most popular choice; Factors affecting furniture sales; Implication of the research findings for furniture retailers.
- L.A. mfr. debuts showroom. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of furniture showroom by Cisco Brothers in Los Angeles, California. Interior decoration; Number of retailers Increase of sales.
- Market Showrooms. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p12
The article lists several furniture showrooms in the U.S. including Plaza Suites, Union Square and Center Point.
- In the showrooms. // Architectural Digest;Dec95, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p204
Focuses on the showrooms of several furniture stores. Features of modern showrooms; Concerns in the design and layout of showrooms.
- Broyhill's best salesman is also its top executive. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p70
Editorial. Comments on several issues in furniture industry in the U.S. Importance of well-design product with price tags during exhibition of furniture; Qualifications of exhibitor for showroom tours; Use of Broyhill for model showroom display.
- Herring installs Broyhill gallery. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p26
Reports the opening of a Broyhill Showcase Gallery in Henning Furniture in Arkansas. History of the company; Popularity of company owner in radio and television advertising.