Changing their tune
- New route planning software delivers results for Leekes. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2016, Issue 5988, p4
The article reports the move by independent furniture retailer Leekes as of July 2016 to sue the Maxoptra Dynamic Route Scheduling software to facilitate the delivery of its operations.
- After Vegas... Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p2
Discusses the success of the 2005 furniture industry trade show and exhibition in the World Market Center (WMC), Las Vegas, Nevada. Vision of WMC Co-Managing Partner Shawn Samson; Re-energized an industry that needed a reason to feel good about itself; Show attracted buyers that exhibitors had...
- Interesting option on Leekes store card. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p5
Reports that British chain furniture store operator Leekes has launched a store card offering shoppers up to 25,000 pounds of credit in 2003. Background on the store card system; Advantages for customers.
- BEST SELLERS. // DIY Week;7/25/2014, Issue 5759, p16
A list of the top-selling outdoor living products in Great Britain is presented, including the Belagio Glass Iseo reclining set at St. Peters Garden Centre in Worcester, England, and the Jamie Oliver eight-seater Feastible set at Leekes in Wales and the west of England.
- Cal Bennetts furnishes for 45 years. Halsey, Heather // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/2/2010, Issue 324161, p3
The article reports on the success of Cal Bennetts in Visalia, California, which bills nearly 5 million dollars in furniture sales annually and has gone far to Honolulu, Hawaii and Seattle, Washington.
- Expansion strategy pays off for Allders. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the benefits of the expansion in Allders furniture industry in Great Britain.
- To err is human, to risk sublime. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p1
Comments on the success of the family carpet and furniture business Rodgers of brothers William and James Browne. Indication of the transition of the furniture and carpet retailer from town center carpet store; Business risks of start-up businesses; Importance of a combination of common sense...
- Good product wins good business. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
Reports the advices of furniture manufacturers for business success in the United States. Consideration of gallery programs and furniture prices; Aggressiveness in the sale of furniture; Connection between quantity and quality of the furniture.
- Smaller is beautiful in SOHO showrooms. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p30
Reports the success of small home/office furniture producers during the High Point Furniture Market in the United States. Demand of furniture dealers; Provision of stylish and functional furniture; Description of fresh accent and trim colors in metal and wood furniture.