- Jay-Be targets the top end with Altitude additions. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p6
Features the Altitude furniture products designed by Jay-Be in Great Britain. Details of the Romola sofabed; Key features of the product; Information on the Formations collection.
- Midpoint. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2007, Issue 5542, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Daneway will launch its One Stop Shop concept and Balance Collection designed to provide comfort for life. Richard Stamp Agencies Ltd. is showing the Coco upholstery range designed for outdoor use. Baker Furniture...
- A web of wonder. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p30
The article presents interview of Richard Dale, a designer with home furnishing company Jay-Be. On asking about what makes him angry, Dale said that it is the state of the world and all the pointless violence associated with it. On asking as to what he would change about the furniture industry...
- Jay-Be warning on copies. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on furniture company Jay-Be's action against rival companies to protect its intellectual property.
- Jay-Be doubles advertising spend for '98 bedstead campaign. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p7
Reports on Great Britain-based bed manufacturer Jay-Be's 1998 advertising campaign. Features of the company's print advertisements; Products included in Jay-Be's campaign; Other public relations initiatives of the company.
- Jay-Be plans innovative new range for BFM show. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Speculates on Jay-Be's furniture offerings at the BFM Summer Furniture Show in August 1998, in England. Jay-Be's plans to highlight its consumer brand awareness campaign; Details of the company's range of furniture.
- Competition offers cash for displays. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p5
Reports on furniture firm Jay-Be's offering of cash prize for a store display competition. Prizes at stake in the competition.
- Jay-Be spends _GCP_750,000 to promote new ranges. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p6
Reports on Jay-Be's promotion of its loose cover upholstery range and its expanded bedstead range. Value of marketing budget; Periodicals where the advertisements will appear starting in March 1999; Colors and materials; Available models.
- Jay-Be shines with its 5 sofa range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p2
Focuses on Britain-based furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's launching of its five range of upholstery at the 1998 BFM Summer Furniture Show. Designs; Colors available; Price range; Launching as Jay-Be's first entry to the upholstery market.