- PK seeks partner stores for Stag brands. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p4
Reports the efforts of Parker Knoll to seek stockholders for its Stag products in Great Britain. Focus of the company on furniture retailers; Quality of the products; Preference of prospective stockists on exclusive distribution.
- Bassett ups dividend 12.5%. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/24/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p94
The article reports on the plan of Bassett Furniture Industries Inc., a Bassett, Virginia-based furniture group, to increase its common stock dividend by 12.5%. It was stated that the company's board of directors voted to step-up the common stock dividend to create an aggressive share repurchase...
- Bassett to pay part of special dividend Aug. 1. // Furniture/Today;6/30/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p16
The article reports that Basset Furniture Industries Inc. will pay the first installment of a $1.25-per-share special dividend on August 1, 2008 to stockholders of record July 16, 2008. It says that the company announced the special dividend in April when it was in the midst of a proxy fight...
- Boost for Silentnight duo if takeover succeeds. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports on the plans of the founding Clarke family to buy Silentnight Beds Holdings in Great Britain. Transfer of the shareholding from Famco to Soundersleep; Percentage of Soundersleep owned by Silentnight executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott; Success of the Clarkes in ousting chairman...
- More control sees Reid double profits. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p5
Reports on the increase in the pre-tax profits of the furniture firm Reid Furniture in Ireland. Sales performance of the company; Total net profits received by the shareholders; Deal between the firm and Natuzzi.
- Masco boosts dividend. // Furniture/Today;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p51
Reports that building products and furniture producer Masco increased its dividend by 12.5 percent in the third-quarter of 2004. Upgrading of its earnings guidance for the quarter by three cents; Date of payment of dividend to shareholders.
- Furniture First adds eight members. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p61
The article reports that Furniture First Inc.'s buying group has 168 retailer stockholders after it added eight member to it. The new members include retailers Richard Andrews, Andrews Furniture, Abilene, Texas and Ron Cardi, Cardi's Furniture. According to Tom Unger, the group's director of...
- Atwell, Blanton leaving Ardley Hall. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p23
The article reports that furniture industry veterans Paul Atwell and William Blanton will turn over the leadership of case goods and occasional importer Ardtey Hall on December 31, 2004 to the company's major shareholder. Blanton described his years at Ardley Hall as the most enjoyable and...
- Ethan Allen set to pay $3 1-time dividend. // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p78
Reports that the board of U.S.-based furniture manufacturer and retailer Ethan Allen decided to pay its shareholders a one-time special dividend. Financial performance for the quarter ended March 31, 2004.