- Getting more sales in the pocket. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2007, Issue 5533, p18
The article reports on the economic performance of Old English Bed Co. in Great Britain. Accordingly, the company has been investing and focusing on the middle to upper end of the market. Paul Garraway stresses that the company is emulating the achievements of its sister firm, the Mansion House...
- Beds group 'performs well'. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2016, Issue 5963, p10
The article reports on the statement of sales of furniture companies in March 31, 2015 sawhich include Old English Bed Co., Mattison Contract Beds, and Glanmar.
- Allied Blenders buys Mansion House, Savoy Club rights. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/24/2014, p53
The article reports that Allied Blenders & Distillers, the third-largest spirits firm in India, has acquired a 50 per cent stake in the brands Mansion House Group Ltd. and Savoy Club from Herman Jansen Beverages Nederland.
- Introduction of new products proves lucrative for bedding group. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Ipswich, England-based bedding group Mansion House Group Ltd. as of year ended March 31, 2015, highlighting the impact on the launch of sofa beds to increase the sales and profit margins of the company.
- Balancing the `rooted' with the `mobile'. Levine, Peter // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p17
Comments on the need for a brand name product to be rooted in its heritage and mobile enough to adapt to the changing needs and perceptions of the marketplace to stay connected to its consumer base. Traditional corporate identity approaches; Factors that need to be part of an integrated...
- America's superbrands. // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/96 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p141
Presents a directory of the top brand name products in the United States for 1995 ranked by media spending. Brand; 1995 total media spending; 1994 total media spending; Percent change; Brand index.
- State Street starts China partnership. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // Pensions & Investments;7/7/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p8
Reports on July 7th, 1997, that State Street Bank and Trust Company entered a joint venture with Mansion House Group Limited of Hong Kong to provide asset management and mutual fund services in Asia. Details of joint venture; Amount of money in assets managed by State Street worldwide; Types of...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Corrections in the results of the environment retail scores of Charterlands; Involvement of bed company Mansion House in the National Bed Federation; Amount of grants offered by the Department of Trade and Industry to help fund...
- INDIA: Allied Blenders & Distillers takes 50% rights for Mansion House, Savoy Club. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);8/30/2014, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of fifty percent ownership rights for Savoy Club whiskey and Mansion House brandy by Allied Blenders & Distillers (ABD) of India. Topics covered include ABD production of the two drinks in south Asia although marketing rights has not been settled due to the...