- Getting more sales in the pocket. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2007, Issue 5533, p18
The article reports on the economic performance of Old English Bed Co. in Great Britain. Accordingly, the company has been investing and focusing on the middle to upper end of the market. Paul Garraway stresses that the company is emulating the achievements of its sister firm, the Mansion House...
- Beds group 'performs well'. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2016, Issue 5963, p10
The article reports on the statement of sales of furniture companies in March 31, 2015 sawhich include Old English Bed Co., Mattison Contract Beds, and Glanmar.
- Allied Blenders buys Mansion House, Savoy Club rights. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/24/2014, p53
The article reports that Allied Blenders & Distillers, the third-largest spirits firm in India, has acquired a 50 per cent stake in the brands Mansion House Group Ltd. and Savoy Club from Herman Jansen Beverages Nederland.
- Introduction of new products proves lucrative for bedding group. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Ipswich, England-based bedding group Mansion House Group Ltd. as of year ended March 31, 2015, highlighting the impact on the launch of sofa beds to increase the sales and profit margins of the company.
- Balancing the `rooted' with the `mobile'. Levine, Peter // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p17
Comments on the need for a brand name product to be rooted in its heritage and mobile enough to adapt to the changing needs and perceptions of the marketplace to stay connected to its consumer base. Traditional corporate identity approaches; Factors that need to be part of an integrated...
- America's superbrands. // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/96 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p141
Presents a directory of the top brand name products in the United States for 1995 ranked by media spending. Brand; 1995 total media spending; 1994 total media spending; Percent change; Brand index.
- Laws of Branding. // Executive Excellence;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
Discusses ways for the development of brand positioning for new products and services, as well as relaunching and repositioning existing brands. Effect of advertising in establishing a brand in the marketplace; Principles on which the gravitational branding is based; Affordable ways of...
- Brands with highest consumer esteem. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p8s
Presents a listing of brand names with the highest consumer esteem in the United States.
- How supermarkets measure up today. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p176
Comments on the methods being used by supermarkets in the United States to control the amount of branded products which are being sold, highlighting the views of Bill Pizzico, associate publisher of the `Supermarket Business.' Reference to some of the supermarkets which are using their own...