Party on again at BFM
- Vegas: Here come a lot of folks in a lot less space. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;7/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p23
Comments on the furniture shows in Las Vegas, Nevada. Total expected attendance for the furniture and bedding show at the Sands Convention Center and Las Vegas Convention Center; Duration of the furniture market; Endorsement of pieces of furniture by celebrity impersonators.
- Social events fill up market calendar. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p42
The article presents schedule of social events at the "Furniture/Today" magazine's High Point furniture trade show and exhibition in the U.S. The social events listed include Home Accents Today Kickoff Party, accessory floor parties, cocktail parties, afternoon socials, complimentary buyers...
- Page Three. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/3/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p3
The article highlights various entertainment and business-related events in New Hampshire. The New Hampshire Furniture Masters Association will hold an exhibit to recognize furniture works of handicraft masters in Concord. The New Hampshire Film Festival is scheduled on October 11, 2007 in...
- Upcoming Guangzhou show to be largest yet. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on the 10th edition of China International Furniture Fair. Location of the Chinese Export Commodities Fairground; Category on bedroom, living room and dining room displays; Expectation on the number of trade buyers.
- Stakes high for upcoming Asian shows. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the trade shows to be held in Southeast Asia to scout the region's latest offerings and thousands of furniture buyers from around the world are expected to visit the shows. The stakes are high for furniture makers in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand as they...
- The grain in Spain. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
A preview of an exhibition of traditional Spanish furniture to be held in London, England on March 3-29, 2011 is presented.
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Sep2005, p92
Presents the schedule of trade shows of the furnishing industry and trade in the U.S.
- Portugal shows its craftsmanship, character. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20
Highlights the annual trade fair Export Home of the furniture industry in Porto, Portugal. Display of craftsmanship; Capacity of producing furniture in significant volumes; Specialization in handcarving and handpainting.
- Summer living. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p16
Reports on the Intohome furniture accessories show in Birmingham, England. Flower-themed bed linens; Pillow accessories; Velvet curtains; Tactile fabrics for throwpillows.