- New role for Baumgart in reshuffle at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p3
Reports on the management reorganization conducted by Courts with the appointment of Mireille Baumgart as director of strategy and design.
- A mission to succeed. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p14
Interviews Mireille Baumgart, commercial director of Bo Concept, on her work in Great Britain. Career history of Baumgart; Role of Baumgart in the redevelopment of the company's gallery and franchise partnerships; Reason of Baumgart in transferring to the company. INSET: A new concept.
- Happy return. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p3
This article reports that Mireille Baumgart, former Courts UK executive, has returned to the furniture industry, as commercial director at BoConcept owner, Danish manufacturer Club 8. Baumgart said she was looking forward to helping the chain expand from its three British branches, after her...
- Ex-LE chief Tubb moves to Courts. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
Reports that the British retailer Courts has hired former London Electricity Group (LEG) marketing chief Gary Tubb as its sales and marketing director. Tubb's responsibilities at Courts; Tubb's reasons for moving from LEG to Courts.
- Cohen to step down at Courts. Cohen, Paul // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the retirement of Paul Cohen as chairman of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain. Implementation of a plan to revitalize business; Implication of the plan to overseas market; Annual operational savings target of the company.
- A hearing for Courts UK. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p8
Focuses on the business strategy of Leo Mckee, chairman of Courts PLC in Great Britain. Methods used to improve the supply chain; Investment on staff training to enhance performance; Business forecast of Mckee for 2005.
- Sales on the increase as Courts chases profit. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p3
Reports that Courts PLC is on course to make a full year profit. Financial performance of the company; Cause of the sales increase; Remarks of managing director Stephen Cohen on the success of the company in restoring a reputation for value in the leather upholstery industry.
- Cohens' pay-offs total Â£956,000. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p6
Reports on the 209,000 pounds pay-off received by Steven Cohen, former Courts marketing director, when he left the loss-making group in June 2004.
- Serving up a solution. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p17
Focuses on Alan Fort, the man charged in ensuring a turnaround for Courts UK. Scope of Fort's tasks including service, buying and communications; Career history; Courts' renegotiation of payment terms with its major suppliers; Management moves by Fort including the appointment of David Tune as...