- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p35
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding reoffering yields as of February 21, 2002. Recent offerings categorized according to rates; Yields of several states of U.S.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR DEC. 28, 2010. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33442, p7
A chart is presented that lists bond ratings issued by U.S. states on December 28, 2010 including Virginia, Georgia and North Carolina.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR DEC. 20, 2011. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33637, p7
A chart is presented that lists ratings of bonds issued by several states in the U.S. for December 20, 2011 including Kentucky, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Bond Ratings Report Card. // Governing;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p54
Presents the bond ratings of states, cities and counties in the U.S. during the first half of 2001.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 1, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p31
The article presents a rating of bonds in various U.S. states.
- GO Yield Curve. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p15
A table is presented that shows the bond yield ratings of several U.S. states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 4, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Presents information regarding yield for general obligation bonds, issued by several states in the Northeast United States, on September 4, 2003. Bond ratings for each bond; Rate of return for one-year and five-year bonds.
- GO Yield Curve. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
A table related to performance of Go Yield Curve showing ratings of bonds in several U.S. states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
- Low Grades for Deficit Financing. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Provides information on the bond rating report of various U.S. states from October 2002 through April 2003. Number of states that are on Moody's Investors Service negative outlook; Number of states downgraded by Standard & Poor's since 2001; Increase of the deficit financing in 2002.