NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury 2- Years Go at 2.785% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p2
Reports on the amount auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for two-year notes. Rate of bid-to-cover ratio; Rate of median yield.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $4.4B New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p2
The U.S. Treasury Department said that it will raise $4.382 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on June 9, 2003 by selling $36 billion to refund $31.618 billion in maturing securities. Federal Reserve banks hold $15.284...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32761, p2
The article offers news brief involving the bond market in the U.S. The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for the month of October 2007 has increased from negative 0.73 to negative 0.30 reading in September. The Treasury Department announces its plan to auction $20 billion of two-year notes in...
- IN BRIEF. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32862, p2
The article presents news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. According to the Treasury Department, it will raise about $49 billion of new cash by auctioning $19 billion of five-year notes. $8 billion of four-week discount bill will be sold by the Treasury Department. The Chicago Federal Reserve...
- Treasury Details 5-, 10-Year Auctions. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p2
The article reports the U.S. Treasury Department said it would raise new cash by auctioning $15 billion of five-year notes and $10 billion 10-year inflation-indexed notes. The five-year notes are dated January 15, 2005 and will be due January 15, 2010, while the 10-year notes are dated January...
- New $100 Minimum for Marketable Securities. // Community Banker;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p13
The article announces the availability of all Treasury marketable bills, notes, bonds and Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities in $100 minimums and multiples. Effective April 7, 2008 the change reflects the U.S. Treasury Department's desire to expand savings opportunities for investors....
- Treasury Sells 9-Year 9-Month Notes. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Reports on the sale of inflation-indexed nine-year nine-months notes by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 3.395% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/31/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32208, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned multimillion dollar four-week bills on August 30, 2005.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $16B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32567, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell $24 billion of the four-week discount bills. The 26-day bills will raise $16 billion in new cash and refund $8 million of maturing bills. The bills were issued on February 15 and will be due on March 15. Federal Reserve...