- Airman's World. // Airman;Feb2001, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
Presents news briefs on the United States Air Force and its airmen as of February 2001. Flight demonstration of Boeing's Joint Strike Fighter X-32A and Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter X-35A; Recognition given to the Air Force Test Pilot School-tested prototype anti-G uniform by the...
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- A view from the top. // Airman;Dec98, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
Presents an interview with the United States Air Force Chief of Staff concerning top issues facing the Air Force in the late 1990s. Includes a discussion on wartime readiness; Difference between aerospace expeditionary force and air expeditionary force; Improvement of the quality of life of...
- A New Era Dawns... // Airman;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, pii
Reflects on the accomplishment of the United States (US) Air Force in the 20th century. Involvement of the US Air Force on several wars; Aircrafts used by the Air Force; Challenges to be faced by the Air Force in the 21st century; Burden of Air Force personnel.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.
- AirLant/AirPac battle `E' winners. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
Cites the 1993's finest active duty carriers and squadrons in the United States.
- More pilots choose Jettas over fighter jets. Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p3
Focuses on how the United States Air Force will push their men to cover for the shortage of pilots.
- Structures to win wars. Arana-Barradas, Louis A. // Airman;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on the origin and the military mainstream of the U.S. Air Force. Dedication of the airmen; Mission of the agency; Equality among the men and women soldiers in the organization.