We love a parade
Tags: EQUITIES (Periodical)
- The cutting room floor. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Aug94, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p3
States that the August 1994 issue of the periodical `Equities' focuses on personal and corporate growth. Achievements of foreign-born executives in the United States; Holding of the second annual Discovery Day in Waldorf-Astoria Hotel on September 29, 1994; Announcement of the twelfth annual...
- Rediscovering Discovery Day 1. Detman Jr., Art // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p6
Presents an update on `Equities' periodical's Discovery Day. Starting date; Features of the conference; Recap; Pre-Paid Legal Services as one of the biggest gainers among the Discovery Day 1 presenters.
- Runners-up. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p29
Presents the runners up for the `Equities' Achiever of the Year. Peter Madoff; Daniel P. Tully; Thomas E. O'Hara; Robert Flaherty; Aldon Parcesepe; J. Carter Beese; Arthur Levitt Jr.
- Equities Magazine, Inc. // Equities;Jan1996, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p31
Presents a news item, originating from New York City, focusing on the November/December 1995 issue of `Equities' magazine. Annual `Favorites of the Famous' article on the favorite stock pick for 1996 of successful money men.
- Winter conference bargains--Part 2. // Equities;Mar1995, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the `Equities' periodical's 1994 Winter Corporate Conference. Presentations of technology applications by technology firms.
- Caesar is coming... // Equities;Apr95, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p13
Announces the Gold Stock Day sponsored by the periodical `Equities' on June 2, 1995, in New York City. Caesar Bryan as keynote speaker; Opportunity to present the company to investors.
- Small capitalization bargains. // Equities;Jul95, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p7
Highlights the gathering of companies at the `Equities' magazine Corporate Conference on May 1995. Decline of Luminart company; Companies with impressive financial performance for 1994.
- They came for gold. // Equities;Aug95, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the presenters who came to the Gold Stock Day of `Equities' magazine on June 2, 1995. Operations in unlikely locations; Delgratia Mining, Holmer Gold, Banff Resources, CanAlaska as included companies.
- Center stage. // Equities;Aug95, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the first annual Corporate Presentation Day of `Equities' magazine in New York. Attendance of business personalities and companies; Includes Geoff Eiten of OTC Stock Growth watch; EQUUS II; Organogenesis.