CNA offers refund on term policy
- CNA Selling Life Operations. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;03/13/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the plan of CNA Insurance Companies to sell its individual life and life insurance businesses. Implication of the plan; Overview of the operating assets and losses of CNA in 1999.
- Essex, CNA Insurance eye young bank customers. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;6/20/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 118, p12
Reports on Essex Corp.'s and CNA Insurance Cos.'s life and accidental death insurance policy for young bank customers. Distribution through banks; Renewal of the policy until the customer reaches age 70.
- Net Seen As Fast Track To Uninsured Women. Stucker, Hal // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/05/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 23, p8
Reports on the use of the Web as a means of bringing insurance information and services to women. Findings of research by Jennifer Openshaw of Women's Financial Network on how women felt less self-assured than men when dealing with financial planning; Status of women in terms of both policy...
- CNA Life Insurance On Ebix Web Portal. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;8/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 155, p9
Focuses on insurance firm CNA Insurance Cos.' plan to offer life insurance on Ebix.com Inc.'s Web portal in the United States. Goal of offering individuals and businesses a range of insurance products and services; Efforts to build the most comprehensive insurance site on the Internet.
- CNA offering term life in 47 states through InsWeb. // Insurance Advocate;07/11/98, Vol. 109 Issue 27, p31
Reports on the term life products offering of CNA. Additional online services of CNA; Purchase options utilized for consumer satisfaction; Web site address.
- CNA Looking To Sell Its Life Businesses. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/13/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the plans of Chicago, Illinois-based CNA to sell its life and life reinsurance businesses so that it could concentrate on its property/casualty insurance business. Plans for the proceeds from the sale; 1999 net business loss of CNA; Effect of the sale on CNA agents; Views of...
- Level term waters are boiling, even in New York. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/6/95, Vol. 99 Issue 45, p25
Reports on the pricing competition in the life insurance industry's X-type level term policy market. Jackson National Life Insurance Co.'s repriced level term life policies; CNA Insurance Cos.' level premium plans; X-type regulation in New York State.
- CNA launches first-to-die program for couples and business partners. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1994, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p64
Reports on CNA Insurance Cos. offer of Co-Life, a universal policy designed for couples and business partners that pays benefits at the death of the first insured.
- CNA introduces term products with incentives for healthy habits. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p74
Focuses on CNA Insurance Cos.' term insurance which has four guaranteed premium levels and discounted rates for individuals with good health habits. Factors considered in calculating rates; Provision of an incentive for customers to improve their risk profile; Viaterm.