Welcome Back, Carter
- 'VALUES' JUDGMENT. // Entertainment Weekly;11/25/2005, Issue 851, p108
Lists the top ten fiction and nonfiction books suggested by former U.S. president Jimmy Carter including "At First Sight," by Nicholas Sparks.
- Doing the best we can. Wall, James M. // Christian Century;04/09/97, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p355
Details Jimmy Carter's sincere best before, during and after his presidency in the biography `Jimmy Carter: A Comprehensive Biography from Plains to Postpresidency' by Peter Bourne. Encounter with Admiral Hyman Rickover; His successes before, during and after the presidency; His failures and...
- Ex hits the spot. Hewitt, Bill; Grant, Meg // People;10/3/94, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p44
Profiles ex-President Jimmy Carter, soon to turn 70. His return to public life; His busy schedule; His visit to North Korea; Negotiating in Haiti; Plans to make his center into a force for world peace; His book, `Always a Reckoning,' to be published in 1995; His family.
- The bridges of Sumter County. Kroll, Jack // Newsweek;1/9/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p59
Discusses the poetry book `Always a Reckoning and Other Poems,' by former president Jimmy Carter. When Carter began to write poetry; Arkansas poet Miller Williams; Excerpts. INSET: A Jimmy Carter poetry sampler.
- Throwing Rocks at Israel. Aikman, David // Christianity Today;Apr2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p82
The article focuses on former U.S. President Jimmy Carter's denunciation of Israel in his book "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid." It says that some 14 members of the Carter Center's Board of Councilors have resigned in protest following the publication of the book. It states that Carter...
- Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid. Hooper, Brad // Booklist;10/15/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p4
Reviews the book â€œPalestine: Peace Not Apartheid,â€ by Jimmy Carter.
- Sharing Good Times (Book). Hooper, Brad // Booklist;11/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p530
Reviews the book "Sharing Good Times," by Jimmy Carter.
- A president's rise from farm to world. Gardner, Marilyn // Christian Science Monitor;1/11/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 33, p19
Profiles former United States president Jimmy Carter, in light of the publication of his book 'An Hour Before Daylight.'
- Palestine Peace Not Apartheid. Berteaux, John // Journal of Religion, Conflict & Peace;Mar2010 Supplement, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p881
The article reviews the book "Palestine Peace Not Apartheid," by Jimmy Carter.