Random House Scores With Hodgepodge of Paperback Nonfiction
- Long Live the Queens. Howell, Kevin // Publishers Weekly;12/16/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 50, p28
Deals with the success of the book 'The Sweet Potato Queen's Big-Ass Cookbook,' by Jill Conner Browne in the U.S. Attitude of booksellers toward the planned book tour of Browne; Success of Browne's 1999 manifesto, 'The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love'; Reason for its success.
- Yam-Yam Sisterhood. Adato, Allison; Wescott, Gail Cameron // People;3/24/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p79
Profiles Jill Conner Browne author of the book, 'The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner).' Number of humorous books Browne has authored; Background of Browne.
- CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT. // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 13, p22
Features the 21st annual Mal's Saint Paddy's Day Parade in Jackson, Missouri in March 2003. Remarks from Lemuria Bookstore owner John Evans; Market performance of the book 'The Sweet Potato Queen's Big-Ass Cookbook,' by Jill Conner Browne.
- THE SWEET POTATO QUEENS' BIG-ASS COOKBOOK (Book) . Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;10/28/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 43, p59
Reviews the book 'The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner),' by Jill Conner Browne.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TITLES THAT REACHED No.1/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p3
Provides the New York Times bestselling books, as of February 2003. 'Catch Me If You Can,' by Frank Abagnale and Stan Redding; 'Last Dance, Last Chance,' by Ann Rule; 'John Adams,' by David McCullough.
- behind the bestsellers. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;2/24/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p16
Presents information on several books. 'The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America,' by Erik Larson; 'The Dante Club,' by Mathew Pearl; 'The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner,' by Jill Conner Browne; 'The Cat Who Brought...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the 'New York Times' bestseller. Number of weeks for 'Seabiscuit,' by Laura Hillenbrand to be on the top; Agency publishing the book 'The No Spin Zone,' by Bill O'Reilly; Publisher of the book 'Catch Me If You Can,' by Frank Abagnale and Stan Redding.
- Easy reading. Rochman, Hazel // Booklist;05/15/99, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p1705
Reviews the book `Catch Me If You Can!,' by Bernard Most.
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Manning, Patricia // School Library Journal;Dec92, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p130
Reviews the books `Catch Me If You Can: A Book about Lizards,` `Roaring Reptiles: A Book about Crocodilians,' `Slinky Snakes: A Book about Snakes,` and `What's Under That Shell? A Book about Turtles,` by D.M. Souza.