For Christian Book Publishers, Word of Mouth Is Divine
- Time Flies…. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;11/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 13, preceding p14
An introduction to the magazine is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on eyewear related books, another on advancements in online ordering tools, and creative ideas used for holiday promotions.
- A new service offers audio clips of your work. Hart, Melissa // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2011, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates the promotional service Chapter & Voice that provides authors audio excerpts called AudioTeasers for posting on blogs, web sites, and social media feeds.
- Books in a brave new world. Doonar, Joanna // Brand Strategy;Jul2003, Issue 173, p9
Focuses on the promotional campaign of the book 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,' by J.K. Rowling in Great Britain. Amount budgeted for the launching of the book; Media for the coverage of the launching of the book; Strategy used in marketing the book.
- In Digital Christian Fiction, Pluses and Perils. MacDonald, G. Jeffrey // Publishers Weekly;2/13/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 7, Special section p12
The article discusses the economic aspects of publishing digital Christian fiction and electronic books (e-books). The sale of e-books from fourth-quarter 2010 to third-quarter 2011 accounted for 30 percent of the Christian fiction book market. Christian fiction publishers' strategies for...
- Reinventing a 55-year-old show. Chatfield-Taylor, Cathy // Expo Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p38
Focuses on the reinvention of the annual Christian Booksellers Association International Convention into the International Christian Retail Show in Denver, Colorado. Factors that drive the organizers to change the trade show; Objectives of reinventing the show; Changes made on the trade show.
- SALES PROMOTION. Payne, Stanley L.; Michman, Ronald P. // Journal of Marketing;Oct61, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p129
The article reviews the book "Sales Promotion," by Alfred Gross.
- The XYZ list: Or how I bumped Don Cherry and met Iman. Yanofsky, Joel // Quill & Quire;Mar1998, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p70
Focuses on challenges faced by unknown writers in promoting their work in the mass media. Tendency of such authors to go to almost any length to attract attention to their work; Author's experiences in being interviewed on television and on radio about his first novel 'Jacob's Ladder.'
- Best Sales Promotions Fifth Volume. // Marketing News;4/1/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
The article reviews the book "Best Sales Promotions," fifth volume, by William A. Robinson.
- The Manual of Sales Promotion (Book). Prescott, Jeremy // Accountancy;Sep84, Vol. 95 Issue 1093, p166
Reviews the book `The Manual of Sales Promotion,' by John Williams.