Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 20, 2003
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p35
Presents financial statistics related to prices of general obligation bond issued by various states, cities and counties in the U.S. Bond ratings assigned by different rating agencies for different bonds; Yield on general obligation bonds of various states; Date of maturity for long-term bonds...
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of New Supply. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p26
The article reports that the yield of 10-year benchmark municipal bonds has declined on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include the factors behind the decline, the ratio between 10-year municipal bonds and Treasury bills and the amount of negotiated deals expected for the week of June 8, 2015....
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p23
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of December 17, 1999. Comments on investment returns and financial performance; Bond issuers; Net worth of the bond issue.
- Munis Slip With Treasuries on Consumer Confidence Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds on September 26, 2006 in the U.S. The municipal market was slightly weaker, based on Treasuries, showing mild losses after the release of stronger-than-expected consumer confidence. In California, bonds from an interdealer trade of 4.5s...
- Munis Finish Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;7/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32920, p2
The article reports on the unfavorable yield of the municipal bond market in the U.S. It notes that municipal bonds finished next to treasury bonds which yielded only at 3.94% on July 16, 2008. The two-year municipal bond likewise finished at 2.44% after opening at 2.37. Meanwhile, pricing...
- As California Looks Up, Some Consider Seeking Yield Elsewhere. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p7
The article focuses on the impact of improvement in the credit ratings of California. The California Legislative Analyst's Office last month announced that total general fund cash receipts through the first four months of this fiscal year, which stats on July 1, are gone up by more than $1.5...
- Southwest: Plain/Interest GO Yield Curves for June 24, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p31
The article presents tabular representation of data related to insured yields for several U.S. states. Some of the states are: Utah, which is rated as AAA; Arkansas, which is rated as AA and New Mexico, which is rated as AA+.
- Louisville, Ky., Gets S & P Upgrade A Year After Jefferson County Merger. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p5
Reports that Standards & Poor's upgraded Louisville, Kentucky to AA from AA-minus citing its successful merger with Jefferson County. Effect of the upgrade on obligation bonds; Approval of the consolidation plan; Formation of the Louisville Metro Government; Louisville Metro's adoption of the...
- Triple-A influx shows times have changed, but they could change again. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p9
Reports on the trading of triple-A rated local government bonds in the United States. Number of government units with triple-A ratings; Factors contributing to triple-A upgrades; Comments from portfolio managers on triple-A bonds.