Louisiana State Bond Commission Green-Lights Over $350 Million of Issuance
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Presents a chart depicting the bond supply in the U.S. by state for March 11, and 18, 2005. Issues; Amount.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- N.Y. Watchdog Opposes $2.9B GO Request. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p2
Reports on the opposition of New York Citizens Budget Commission on the transportation bond request in New York. Consequences accompanying the approval of the request; Amount of the debt request; Recommendation of the Commission regarding the situation.
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 17, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Presents a chart depicting the insured yield curves of Northeast state bonds in the U.S. for March 17, 2005.
- Southwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p30
The article presents a chart depicting information related to forthcoming bonds in the Southwestern region of the U.S.
- Louisiana OKs $200M Issue to Refund GO Zone Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p4
The article reports that the Louisiana State bond Commission has approved a $200 million state general obligation (GO) bond issue on June 19, 2008. The bond will be used to refund the $200 million of Gulf Opportunity Zone tax-credit bonds issued in 2006 for local government debt service relief....
- Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $1.5 Billion for Various Debt Requests. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p3
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission on signed off on more than $1.5 billion of debt requests from various state issuers, including a general obligation deal for the state that could go up to $634 million. Likelihood that the state's GO offering would be considerably; Large debt...