UT-Austin Eyes an On-Campus Hotel Funded by Alumni or Revenue Bonds
- U. of Texas Fund, Retooled by Amendment, Coming to Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p26
Reports on the bond issue of the University of Texas System. Structure of the bonds; Price; Bond Rating; Asset management; Use of the proceeds.
- TEXAS: Aggies Eying UT Turf. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32804, p9
The article reports on the plan of Texas A&M University to develop a medical campus in Round Rock, Texas. The university's board of regents voted to accept a 15-acre donation from the Avery family on which to build a new Health Science Center campus. According to officials, construction for the...
- UT'S $631M Deal Will Fund New Hospital. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/14/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33382, p5
The article reports that the University of Texas System prepares to price 631 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds including the 430 million dollars funding for the UT Southwestern Medical School hospital in Dallas, Texas.
- University of Texas Steers into 2003 With Beefy Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/31/2002, Vol. 343 Issue 31543, p26
Focuses on the proposed sale of giltedged revenue bonds by University of Texas (UT) System on january 8, 2003. Expected price of the offerings; Advantages of the UT System bonds; Features of the bonds; Use of proceeds from the bond sale.
- Arizona State U. to Expand Campuses With $23OM Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33691, p4
The article reports on the use of 230 million dollars of revenue bond proceeds by Arizona State University for a variety of projects at its Tempe and satellite campuses.
- Today's $373 Million Refunding Ends Triple-A University of Texas Two - Step. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/23/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33286, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Board of Regents of the University of Texas (UT) to take advantage of its triple-A ratings with a 373 million dollars refunding issue in Texas. It mentions the 2010B Series bonds that produced yields. It states that UT's revenue bonds offer tax-exempt...
- Cranbrook finishes bond sale. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p2
The article informs that the Cranbrook Educational Community, an education center in Michigan, has completed a sale of $46.4 million in 30-year low-interest bonds. Douglas Ebert, chief operating officer (COO) of Cranbrook, said that proceeds from the bond sale will pay for building improvements...
- Munis, Govs Finish Slightly Higher; University of Texas Bonds Priced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p2
Reports the University of Texas revenue bonds priced by underwriters in Texas. Percentage of serial bonds offerings; Quotation of municipal bond prices; Decision of Morgan Stanley & Co. to price 184 million-dollars of Board of Regents of the University of Texas System revenue financing system...
- UT System Building With BABs. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/22/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33337, p1
The article reports on the plans of the University of Texas System Board of Regents to price 520 million dollars of Build America Bonds in Dallas, Texas. Douglas Kilcommons, Fitch Ratings Ltd. analyst, states that the move will help control significant declines in resource levels and overall...