Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Down; Investors Find 'Buys'
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Decline as Munis Firm Slightly. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p56
The article focuses on the impact of the municipal bond market on the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. The publication's 20-bond index of general obligation yields fell four basis points for the week ended September 1, 2006, to 4.30%, its lowest level since September 22,...
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was three basis points higher to 4.40% for the week ended Aug. 30 from 4.37% in the previous week.
- After Nine Whirlwind Sessions, 10-Years Settle. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/24/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33371, p2
The article reports on the yield of the 10-year municipal bonds for the week ending August 24, 2010 in the U.S. According to the Municipal Market Data, triple-A scale bonds yielded 2.29% in 10 years and 3.39% in 20 years. It states that the 10-year note has closed at 2.60% on August 23, after...
- Munis Start New Month with a Tepid Session. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p2
No abstract available.
- Muni Market Looks to Next Week's Deals. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The municipal bond market on Friday is looking ahead of next week's new issue calendar, which is topped off by big sales in New Jersey and California.
- Bond Buyer indexes: This week's numbers. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30249, p24
Reports that the `Bond Buyer' periodical's yield indexes have risen in the United States for the week of October 10, 1997. 20-bond index and 11-bond index of general obligation yields; 30-year revenue bond index; Average yield to maturity; Long-term US Treasury securities; 30-day visible supply;...
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p1
Two charts are presented depicting municipal bond yields from November 8-21, 2007 and "The Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call in the U.S.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p31
The article reports that municipal bond indexes of the "Bond Buyer" newspaper weakened in the week ending September 3, 2015. The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index's weekly average yield to maturity rose two basis points to 4.42% for the week compared with 4.40 in the past week. The 20-Bond GO...
- Market Post: Deals Price; Munis Weaken. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p27
The article reports on the issuance in the U.S. municipal bond market in December 2014. Topics covered include the value of the bonds issued by Bexar County, Texas, the expected percentage yield from unlimited tax refunding bonds and the value of flood control tax refunding bonds. Also mentioned...