Ohio State University Puts Fixed-Rate Deal Back on Schedule
- Furman Univ. S.C., Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the revenue bonds of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. Basis of the rating of the bonds; Reason for the upgrade of the rating; Manageability of the debt levels of the university.
- Southern Univ. Stabilizes. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p35
The article focuses on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s bond ratings for Southern University in Louisiana. Moody's has assigned a stable outlook from negative and affirmed the credit's Baa1 issuer rating. It has been said that the ratings reflects the system's multi-campus and continued response...
- Georgetown Bonds, Issued Through D.C., Take a Rating Hit From S&P. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p29
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its rating on the outstanding bonds of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Observation of the weakening balance sheet and growing operating deficits of the university; Impact of the rating change on the outstanding tax-exempt debt;...
- VIRGINA: College Agency Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p35
The article reports on the reaffirmation of Fitch Ratings' AA-plus rating for the Virginia College Building Authority for its plan to issue $150.8 million of pooled revenue bonds. It has been stated that the bonds are secured by a general revenue pledge of each of the eight public higher...
- ALABAMA: Moody's Positive on USA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32523, p41
The article focuses on the bond ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the tuition and revenue bonds of the University of South Alabama. It was believed that the ratings was changed to positive due to increasing state operating support and improving relationship with its foundation....
- Barry Bonds Take a Hit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p31
The article reports on the revision of the rating assigned to the bond issued by Pinellas County Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of Barry University by Fitch Ratings Inc. The downgrade is expected to affect 25.8 million dollars in bonds. The revision is due to the negative operating...
- Case Western's $180M Sale. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/21/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32883, p9
The article reports that Ohio Higher Educational Facility Commission will enter the bond market in the fourth week of May 2008 with $180 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Case Western Reserve University to refund its outstanding 2004 auction-rate debt. Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned...
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.