Sale of $28 Million of Bonds Planned for Richmond Performing Arts Complex
- L.A. County Board Sets Fall Vote on $250M GO Deal for Cultural Centers. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p40
Reports the proposed general obligation bond measure of the Los Angeles County in California. Renovation of the cultural facilities; Generation of funds for earthquake and fire safety upgrades; Allocation of budget for the performing arts center.
- Two Years Behind, carnival Center Opens. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p1
The article reports on the opening of the 570,000-square-foot Carnival Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Miami, South Florida on October 5, 2006. The new Carnival Center was almost financed with bonds by its owner, Miami-Dade County. The construction for this Carnival Center took 2...
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p2
Reports on the decline in quarter refunding in Washington. Offer of notes to refund privately held notes and bonds; Auctions of securities.
- San Diego Gets More Bad News as Fitch Lowers GOs to A From AA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p3
Reports on the downgrade of San Diego, California's general obligation debt. Bond and pension disclosure problems of the city.
- A still Secretive Bond Market. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p11
Focuses on attempts to increase corporate bond aftermarket pricing transparency. Reforms being pushed by the New York Stock Exchange.
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of June 22, 1999. Includes Denver, Colorado's Regional Transportation District's bond election; Standard & Poor's downgrade of Denison Hospital Authority's bonds; Requests for issuance approved by the Texas...
- Southwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents a chart related to bonds in the United States as of June 22, 1999.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents a chart related to bond supply by state in the United States sa of June 21, 1999.
- Southwest: GO Yield Curves for June 18, 1999. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents a chart related to general obligation bond yield curves for June 18, 1999.