Some Good News
- Slow Economy's Effects Show Up in 2Q Earnings. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 29, p32
Presents information about financial performance of various television (TV) broadcasters in the United States as of July 21, 2003. Second quarter revenues earned by several TV broadcasters in 2003; Comparison of revenues earned by broadcasters in 2002 and in 2003; information about profits...
- Revenues Sag. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports on the decline in revenue earned by Georgia during July 2003. Need to manage the budget to combat further decline in revenue; Decline in revenue sources of the state.
- Oklahoma Beats Revenue Goals, Talks of Turnaround. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p35
Reports that Oklahoma has surpassed the revenue projections for the fiscal year of 2003. Factors that led to the rise in revenue; Significant sources of revenue for the state.
- State on a Revenue Roll. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/17/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33618, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of Georgia which showed revenues totaled 1.3 billion dollars, its 16th consecutive month of growth in tax collections.
- "SURVEY SAYS...". // njbiz;10/6/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p3
The article presents the results of a New Jersey Business Pulse survey on expectations by companies of their revenues outside of New Jersey over the next year, as of June 2014.
- Comeback in Q4 Brings Hope. // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/3/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the financial performance of advertising companies during the fourth quarter of the year 2002. Percentage increase in revenues of various companies in the duration; Comparison between net profit for Omnicom Group Inc. during the fourth quarter of years 2003 and 2002; Prospects for...
- PENNSYLVANIA: State Revenues on a Roll. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of Pennsylvania revenue, with 506 million dollars year-to-date revenue collections as its personal and business tax receipts and sales-tax revenue showed strong results in April 2011.
- PUERTO RICO: Revs Barely Beat Estimate. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of Puerto Rico's general fund revenues which totaled 5.05 billion dollars from July 2010 through March 2011.
- Revenue Drops For All Casinos. Shankar, P. // njbiz;2/18/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the decline of revenues in all casinos in Atlantic City, New Jersey for January 2008. All 11 Atlantic City casinos reportedly earned a total of $355 million in revenue, 10% lower than the same period of the previous year. In December 2007, it was only the Borgata that...